Other Product Review

We signed a contract with Ace Handyman Windows Division in July, 2015. Today is January 8, 2016 and no work has ever been done to our house. In fact, we ( and the Better Business Bureau ) are unable to get any response from numerous attempts to contact the company.
Newport News, Virginia
Poor customer service

Ace Handyman Window Division Home Improvement Service Review from Gloucester Courthouse, Virginia

ACE HANDYMAN rep provided agreement of work cost $3000+. Work both inside and roof was terable. Work was to be guaranteed for one year. Less than half of the agreement was done and what was done will have to be redone. Home Advisor has been trying to assist but like us they were not successful. @Ace Handyman office number is no longer listed. If you have need they have another number contact @Home Advisor. This was a total failure of ability and performance. This company is no longer found when Gougled. We have many pictures and will provide same.

I'm the author and after additional research I was able to find a listing for Ace Handyman. However their advertised phone number has been changed as indicated.

We consider this a total loss of money. We have contacted another company to accomplished what Ace Handyman was paid to do.

Gloucester Courthouse, Virginia
Bad quality

ACE Handyman Window Division of Yorktown,VA
I found ACE Handyman Window Division of Yorktown through Home Advisior. Shawna told me that ACE could replace my door and reuse my sidelite. As well as making sure the door was balanced and even. The pictures on the right are an example of their work.The picture of the door was taken with the door closed tight. There is a gap that starts at the top and tapers at the bottom. When the peephole was in stalled there was a small hole left under it. To have to job done correctly, I had to hire a different contractor and buy a door w/right sidelite,it was a single unit. Ace Handyman Window Division was rude and disrespectful to me when I complained. They refused to refund any money. So it the job cost me double. Buyer beware Home Advisior did try to mediate a solution but ACE refused and is no longer with the Home Advisior
Suffolk, Virginia
Cons
  • Had to have the job redone
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
I would like a full refund, but that will not happen, so I want every one looking a contractor to be aware. Ace did not delivier

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article