Ace Bat And Wildlife Control Service Review from Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania

We contacted this company after being recommended for a raccoon problem. He showed up the same night we called. Dropped a trap, charged $200 ( my neighbor should have waited to pay but didn't). And left! That was it. Now we can't get ahold of him. I guess we just bought a $200 trap! Contacting BBB as well. Go elsewhere!! Be warned!!!!

Contact the PA Game Commission. The canyon doesn't even have a permit to do nuisance wildlife control work in PA.

He tried to rip me off of $1300 when I wanted to cancel the contract. I wairtd 2 weeks with no response.

I had to call the police because he wouldn't return my deposit. Nelson is a drug addict. Don't hire them.

All their workers are unprofessional unreliable, and shady. Go elsewhere.

@PissedConsumer1102529

This message is to the anonymous complaint if you leave your name and phone number maybe we can tell the true story how you gave me an out-of-state check I deposited in my bank I had to wait at that time seven business days for the check to clear you had a real full refund I cancel your contract I had to return your material which cost me so you tell me who is the bad guy leave your name and address I’m sure we can resolve this

View more comments (2)
ID
Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
Reason of review
Bad quality

Extremely poor service and over charged for doing nothing!

We had a squirrel problem in our home. We contacted this company to take care of it. They dropped off traps to catch the squirrels and that was it. They didn't tell what to do and they where extremely difficut to get a hold of to answer questions, ect. Then when we finally catch the squirrel ourselfs they had the nerve to charge me $275! I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureu and their response to them was a complete lie. I want to make sure that one has to go through what we went through with this company. Please if you see the name ACE Bat and Wildlife Control do not use them!

Once again, just like the others. Stay away from these people. They dont know how to run a business at all.

1st, they overcharged us, then when they said they would be there, usually werent. I missed several days of work because of them. 4 of those days they didnt show up, not even a call to say they coudnt make it. How hard is it to call and say "sorry we cant make it today".

Then the worst is they closed the house up tight, while squirrels were still in the house!!!! So the squirrels tried digging their way through a roof thats less then 4 years old! When I asked them to fix it (its their fault, they should), they wanted to charge me even more money.... stay away from these people.

And yes the owner seems like hes on coke, and most of em smelled like cigarettes. they even their their cigarette butts in our yard. Stay away from these people!!!!

Stay away from this company. They gave me an estimate of almost 10,000.00 to fix an attic they claimed was infested with bats.

I looked myself and so no evidence to back up what he was saying. I called another company and he told me looks like we had @ 3or 4 bats and charged be 150.00 to solve the problem.

That's what happens when you hire drug addicts and criminals to do work for you.

View more comments (2)
ID
Staten Island, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article