Ace Firewood will rip you off

Ace Bargain Firewood - Ace Firewood will rip you off
Ordered 3 cords of wood and he only delivered shy of 2. Finally got the wood stacked. When stacked, I was a third of a cord shy of 2...and far from 3 Called and explained to him and even gave him the benefit of the doubt, saying that there must have been a mix up and I received someone's order for two cords. It took this guy about 30 seconds to change his whole attitude toward me. It was then that I realized this is NOT his first time being called out on this. He said that I did not know how to stack wood, being buying and stacking for 20yrs. He will not care and says he does not sell a full cord of wood. Apparently not. He does not even want to rectify it and claims he has lots of satisfied customers, obviously they do know know how to measure a cord of wood to know then have been ripped off. Save your hard earned money and buy elsewhere. Please educate your selves, a cord of wood is 128 cu. ft. Once stacked it should work out to about 85 cu, ft.(allowing for air space). This is standard and if you are not getting it you should buy elsewhere.
Loss:
Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Guest

Got the run around from this seller for a week. He comes to deliver today finally.

At best it’s 3/4 of a cord for $300. Originally he told me I could look at the wood on his truck before he dropped it and that this is a bargain price as Typically it’s over $400!!?!

When I told him no thanks (not paying premium for a part load), He leaves (with the wood) only to call back and leave messages that he wants his money or placing a “commercial lien” against me lol. Claims he’s done it before.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article