Accredited Dermatology in Neptune

This is the worst dermatology place I've ever been too!!! One of the doctors took a biopsy of a mole that I had on my shoulder and ended up taking more then needed to. when I returned to get sutures removed the assistant looked like a *** very unprofessional! not only did she not know what she was doing but she ended up opening my wound again! Now I have this awful looking scar that looks like I got shot! Which I needed to spend extra $ out of pocket to see a plastic surgeon to get cortisone shots to flatten it out. Also there front desk personal sucks! Been there a few times with an appointment to find out they never put me in and was told they were completely booked (waiting area completely empty) and couldn't be seen that day. I am sooooo done with this place! Don't recommend to anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed this practice is a scam! DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR "REPORTS" they could take a biopsy of a beach ball and come back saying that it needs to be removed.

THEY LIE!

DONT LET THEM CUT YOU! Awful Awful Awful.

ID
Newark, Delaware

About

Summary

Specializing in skin canncer, skin growths, rashes, acne skin surgery, dermapathology and Light therapy for psoriasis

Accredited Dermatology reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article