Resolved: Horrible Experience that is costing me my savings account:(

Accola Enterprises - Horrible Experience that is costing me my savings account:(
Update by user Sep 24, 2018

We have decided to move on.

Update by user Sep 24, 2018

This issue has been resolved to our satisfaction.

Original review posted by user Sep 16, 2018
This contractor is not honest and disappeared on us and was extremely hard to get in touch with after we had gotten the job started. We were warned by past colleagues and members of the community to not hire this company (person), but he seemed like he almost "came with" the condo because he was apparently the "go to" guy for mold. After paying over $1000 for remediation on our condo, black mold was found in three other areas of the condo as well as the furniture and all the doors in the unit. This has been absolutely devastating and has broke us. We cannot understand how someone who has this much "experience and integrity" would miss this much. Here are some pictures of just ONE of the places mold was found under some wallpaper. The odd thing is that it was on the very back side of wall that he replaced in the bathroom. We are still stumped on why he didn't even think to look there or pull back a tiny inch of wallpaper. We bought a furnished condo that has now had all furniture removed and several walls replaced and now doors detached and removed and yet it is still in the air in the condo. He also told us that on his last report Penicillin mold was only found the 5 other areas and the furniture contained ASpergillus or BLACK MOLD. No clue how that happened.

This person is knows to several people in the community as a scammer. Be WARE!

Resolved
ID
Saint Petersburg, Florida
Service
Accola Enterprises Mold Removal Service
Cons
  • Dishonestly
  • Incompetence
  • Lack of communication
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article