Verified Reviewer

Dishonest Company.......

I went seeking gap funding from Access 1 Properties and was promised that someone would reach out to me after I submitted my application. For the application, I submitted social security card, driver's license, tax returns, the whole bit. I paid the owner of Access 1...
ID
Owings Mills, Maryland
Cons
  • You may get robbed
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Stay away from these crazy people, they will trick you!

Update by user Jan 11, 2020

In October, after finally agreeing to the lease changes in August/September after I had to file a Civil Rights complaints that HUD agreed to investigate, we signed a six-month lease. Still, nobody came over even after I was told they would again to repair the problems so I gave them sixty days’ notice, bought a house to stop this anxiety of the mess of management companies and landlord’s in St Joseph County like this, these people knew I had ptsd and cared less.

Update by user Oct 28, 2019

The problem was an employee of Access Management I was told "Christine" (still not sure), but I have all the emails, just contact Derek or the owner Ed if you have any problems.

Update by user Sep 14, 2019

Join the Facebook Group "South Bend Indiana and St Joseph County Indiana Renters" if you want to help stop this awful treatment.

Update by user Sep 08, 2019

Update by user Sep 06, 2019

NEW LOCATION, STAY AWAY FROM THESE BULLIESAccess Properties, Realty Plus Inc2537 Grape Rd.Mishawaka, IN 46545Phone: 574-232-**** Fax: 574-233-****Access Properties is a residential and commercialproperty leasing company, since 1985

Original review posted by user Sep 06, 2019
They took over management of the rental house I live in June 1, 2019, in May/June we agreed on a lease and said they would send it over for my lawyer to look at, never did. Sending emails to everyone at the company to send me a copy, even to info@***.net an email address on their website, still no answer. Finally beginning of August, they are telling me I need to stop in, or they come over to sign the lease immediately, won’t send me a copy for my lawyer to review. Then finally they email it over and tell me I have 48 to sign or they will evict me, they bullied me into trying to sign a lease without the agreed changes. Watch the media soon! These people are cruel human beings, you will also see more info on how the rich are taking from the poor again here in St Joseph County IN. I have not even started! For information on how to stop Indiana from making renters suffer when they do nothing wrong, go to my FB page Tenants of St Joseph County IN, "Enough is Enough" We need change, NOW! RENTERS WILL NOT BE ABUSED AND BE MADE TO LIVE ON THE STREET WHEN THEY PAY THEIR RENT AND DO NOTHING WRONG! STOP THE STUPID!! Wtf Bullshit Cry Sad 2537 Grape Road, Mishawaka, IN 46545
ID
Cons
  • Very tacky business ethics
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
I want others to know before this happens to them. watch the media soon

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article