map-marker Onitsha, Anambra

My money was taken without my knowledge

How can you debit me when I didn't order for anything, that kind of a bank is this, this is the main reason why I love fcmb and zennit bank, as if the 50, 100 is not enough, access bank has increased it to 3,384k, who does that, this is pure stealing and I want my money returned to me as soon as possible.

User's recommendation: Zennit bank

Joseph K Dgr

Free checking stopped.

So this is how the banks "support the troops." I am a veteran and my only income is my disability check (social security check) which of course means I am poor. Had an account with Middleburg Bank for years and checking was 100% free. Then Access National Bank bought them out, and now, they are charging a $15.00 fee because I can't maintain a minimum balance (not even sure what that amount is but it doesn't matter since I'm so poor I wouldn't meet it even if it were $100.00). Veteran. Disabled. And Access National Bank feels the need to take $180 of my disability check every year. What a great bunch of guys.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Ease of getting my money and paying bills
Cons:
  • Getting charged for checking
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article