Worst experiance ever

A few things can be said about this company: 1) Unprofessional2) Untrustworthy3) Unfit4) Juvenile5) Disrespectful I can’t see how a company that has so many people that don’t know what they are doing can operate. If I was someone that was looking to hire them to do business for me Loni Mouton the "president" of Access Land & Title Services would not be that person. She has no idea what she is doing. The same can be said about the unqualified people she has working for her. The caliber of people I have had come to my house in the past (other companies) for right of way, oil and gas leasing, and seismic stuff were great. They showed up on time and made me feel respected. All of them would be welcome to come and drink coffee at my table any time. To say the least, that it is not the case with Loni Mouton’s company (Access Land & Title Services). The people that came to get me to sign a right of way had no business in the oil and gas industry all together. I was contacted and waited at my house three times for three different people to come out!!! When one did finely come out they could not answer any questions I had. I’m not even in the right of way business and could answer most of my questions by reading what they left for me to sign!!! Why should I trust someone when they don’t know what they want me to sign. I’m not a very educated person and didn’t go to college, but I think I am a good judge of character. This is a company owned by Loni Mouton I judge as unfit to do business with. Access Land & Title ServicesMetairie, LA (504) 833-****
ID
Waynesburg, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article