Access Institute Courses Review

Media Production. Great experience. Teachers from renowned colleges like NY Film Institute. Helped with placement. Strongly recommend
Staten Island, New York
Good quality

Reply to a *** who submits wrong information.

Just saw this review. SAP training and teachers are good. Finished SAP training and with the help of teachers was able to find my first SAP job. The teachers still help is I email them with questions. When I saw this review, I feel sad for this pathetic so called student. "Called 8 times to enquire". Did this guy have any clue about what he was talking about? I know Angela. She is a student counsellor. Not an SAP programmer. This *** had to call 8 times (no he never joined the institution or paid a $1 deposit - just call and hand over his 'social'). He could have just spoken or asked to speak to the instructor (who is always at hand, and as I mentioned earlier -ready to help). This review really annoys me as these are genuine people. Having to face *** like this guy who calls numerous times just because he has a scratch up his
Brooklyn, New York
Good customer service

Access Institute is a SCAM

Access Institute is a scam. The instructors are clueless of the course they are teaching. It's a waste of money and time. They cannot articulate what the school does. They refuse to answer any questions about the instructors knowledge or the training the instructor had received.    They asked for your social security number, and many personal information.  The service they provide is worthless. Access Institute is a scam. The instructors are clueless of the course they are teaching. It's a waste of money and time. They cannot articulate what the school does. They refuse to answer any questions about the instructors knowledge or the training the instructor had received. They asked for your social security number, and many personal information. The service they provide is worthless

These allegations are completely false. You may have had a bad experience with the school if you failed a class as a result of not following class regulations (as in studying), but the rest of your complaints are completely invalid.

The staff at Access Institute are always ready to answer any questions and always have phone lines open during business hours to assist anyone, whether they be a student or simply a person curious about the school itself.

Writing false reviews like these do much more damage to the innocent institutions you choose to badmouth than they do to inflate your clearly impaired ego.

I ask all others who choose to get their information from this site to check their sources before believing what all people say. I can personally say Access Institute provided me with an exemplary experience in every way.

It's not them, it's you that's bitter and messed up. Don't badmouth the school. Go.....Fix yourself.

@PissedConsumer1244171

Don't go by other experience go and try yourself.

@PissedConsumer1416009

I agree your own experience will count. don't go by other experience.

I am the student from Access institute and so far I have wonderful experience.

Its not only teachers but front office will also help you. As I have read more review and I agree that u need to fix your self so that you get what you want.

View more comments (3)
Jersey City, New Jersey
Bad quality

Not professional at all

I had called this institute 7-8 times to enquire about sap training.The lady Angela was getting so upset when i asked questions.She said she will not give me any information without me paying for it.I went there twice and after they took all my personal information inculding my social they said they will send me information about the class which they never did.These people do not know what they are doing.A bunch of guyanese crowd that has no clue of the technology market .The director kshama who also has given a fake review for the company under the name sasie rebell is very rude.They will not let you speak to the owner no matter how many times you call the place to complain and are very rude.Please do not waste your money doing any software or hardware course from this institute.I have lost a lot here and I fear they will misuse my social too. I wish the state realizes what is happening in this institute
Queens, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article