Misleading and suspicious

The company promised my 18-year-old that he could make a lot of money by donating his plasma at one of their many centers all around the U.S. Once we had faxed all of his medical information, including identifying info., to them, they told us he would have to fly from Michigan to Tennessee or L.A. in order to participate. What kind of tests do they need to run that they need to fly an unchaperoned high school senior three states away for an unspecified amount of time, at their cost? Why would they use these tactics to pull us in and get identifying info.? Be very careful of dealing with them!

I have worked with this company donating plasma on several occasions. I also had to travel out of state to donate for several reasons.

They only associate with donation facilities that adhere to fda requirements. They are not out to scam you.

I have to agree with Janet, if a parent was so concerned about their "child" why would they be looking to sell their child's plasma or blood

Excuse me? I have worked with this company in the past also with my high school age son whome I never let out of my site.

I live in Missouri and he too had to go to LA because of what he had this was one of the centers that was ok to do this program. I am not sure as to what conversation you had with the company but they not only took care of my son they paid for and let me go with him because I also was leary about him traveling all alone. Once he did the first/second trip he was going on his own. This is a wonderful company to work with and again I am not sure why you have such an issue.

Is is not like they contacted you, you would have had to initiate the call to them and if you "are" so concerned for your son why are you trying to sell HIS blood/plasma for money.... That does not sound like a "concerned" parent to me.

You should not be bad mouthing companies such as theirs as we have never had an issue. I agree the age thing was a concern for me having him travel but it worked out and was a great experience for not only me but for my son.

You need to let go at some point he has to be 18 to donate, so at that age they can do whatever they want because they are of age

@PissedConsumer73811

Plasma Center Are Everywere In About Every State . Why Should Anyone Goto Another State To Sell Plasma Or Blood :?

@PissedConsumer658672

Yes they are in every state but when you have a disease or illness you can't just go to any plasma center.. Call one, I have tried..

tell them you have a disease and see what they tell you. I guess only certain centers can take you with a disease

View more comments (4)
ID
Chicago, Illinois

About

Access Biologicals Privacy Policy
Access Biologicals LLC is committed to protecting The User's privacy. Website use the information The Company collect about The Client of Access Biologicals to process orders and to personalize The Customer's experience at Access Biologicals's' website. This privacy statement explains how www.accessbiologicals.com gather information and how Website protect The Client's privacy. By using Access Biologicals's' website, The User of company services consent to the collection and use of this information by Access Biologicals LLC. The Information That Access Biologicals LLC Collects Browsing. Access Biologicals LLC does not sell or rent customer lists. Access Biologicals LLC may partner with other similar companies to offer special services to Access Biologicals's' customers, in which case Access Biologicals will share the names and email addresses of Company's customers with those partners, but www.accessbiologicals.com will not release any other information to them about individuals. Of course, Access Biologicals LLC may disclose personal information if legally required to do so or if necessary to comply with legal process served on Access Biologicals LLC, to protect Access Biologicals LLC rights or property or to take emergency action to protect the personal safety of users of the Access Biologicals LLC website or the public.
To read more: http://www.accessbiologicals.com/privacy-policy
Related Companies

Access Clinical

Summary

Access Biologicals is a laboratory, dealing with collecting and manufacturing of human products. This company has a production center and some donor centers based in San Marcos, CA and in Indianapolis, IN. It is definitely that researches and collecting of animal material is forbidden at this laboratory, so only human products are collected, analyzed and saved. Due to the group of personally trained and educated professionals, it becomes easy to collect blood from donors, conserve it and offer it to patients who really need it. The Access Biologicals donor centers can guarantee constant availability of required blood group.

Access Biologicals reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Brands Related to Access Biologicals

logo

Access Clinical

Reviews

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article