State: Texas City: Houston Product: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing Clear all filters (2 of 463 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I leased to own furniture from Rooms to Go on Katy Fwy and was put on a monthly payment of $273 to pay off a balance of $2592. I have been consistently paying this amount since 5/16, only to be told today that I still owe $2539!!!! They will be hearing from a lawyer...

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want our customers to feel this way and we would really like to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

View more comments
Review
Service
Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Acceptance Now - Furniture Leasing Review from Houston, Texas

Employees had bad attitude even the so called Managers...I was lied to about paying off the furniture I dont recommend anyone going there and Plus I will never ever get any furniture from there again!

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have a positive experience with us and what you are describing is very concerning to us.

We would really like to speak with you about your concerns further so we can do our best to address them.

As soon as you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Review