State: Pennsylvania City: Philadelphia Product: Acceptance Now Manager Clear all filters (2 of 130 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
HORRIBLE COMPANY. I worked there and quit. Horrible company, horrible workers and customer service. They are LIARS and scammers. The district manager Jimmy is VERY unprofessional. He talks about everyone like a little girl to each other, curses at his employees and...

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We would encourage you to reach out to the Coworker Relations Hotline with more information from you so that we can address your concerns. You can call the Hotline at 1-800-675-0825.

View more comments
Review
Service
Acceptance Now Manager
Reason of review
Bad quality

Acceptance Now - Manager Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Update by user Jun 16, 2014

Someone from rac acceptance responded back to my complaint online so I called their 800 number and spoke to someone about my problem and was told that they would get back to me this was a week ago today I received a letter in the mail from the store informing me to call the store to make arrangements to pick have my furniture picked up. I decided to call the store and speak to a manager to work something out I would have wished that things would have worked out better esp since I'm paying for a benefits program on top of the merchandise I paid for and I couldn't utilize it when I needed it.

Now I'm out money. That I can't afford to give away. My advice to anyone who needs furniture but don't have the funds to buy it outright try to save your money up or do layaway.

Times are hard and sometimes when something seems too good to be true nine times out of ten it is. I regret buying furniture from them but I'm going to see what happens but I still would not recommend buying from them at all

Original review posted by user Jun 10, 2014

I bought a living roomset from them was making my payments on time. I was out of work because of illness. The store had changed management when I spoke to the manager he told me because I had signed up with their benefits program I will b covered fror the payments I missed I just needed to get it filled out by my doctor. He never sent the form . My last payment according to the payment schedule was June 2014 but he told me august of 2014 which is not what the paperwork said. And what made me uncomfortable was that he requested for me to call him to make my payments. My job is a do not call and I told the manager this and it was noted on my file yet he personally called my job twice even after I told him not to do so. Depending on who I talked to I always received different information about my account. I do not recommend anyone to use their services

Hi, I work with RAC Acceptance and I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t been having the best experience with us. It is part of our policy to honor customer’s requests to not be contacted at their workplace.

We would like to work with you to improve your experience and make sure that does not happen again.

Please give our Customer Care line at 1-800-422-8186 so we can address this issue as soon as possible. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Review