State: Kentucky City: Louisville Product: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing Clear all filters (1 of 463 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
1.4
I bought a living room set after a divorce because of my financial situation. Wish I never did!! I was told when I bought it I could pay extra every month to get it paid off sooner, it was a lie!! I knew I would pay a higher interest rate but this should be...

You are paying for your bad credit. You had the option of 90 day same as cash, you pay the exact monthly payment then pay the remaining balance before 90days is up.

If you bypass it you go into your full lease to own option. It's lease to own (yes you will be paying double) the sooner you pay the remaining balance the more you save. This is legal, the reason for taking the exact monthly payment is because reporting to all 3 credit company. In the long run this helps you build your credit.

You miss a month payment your score does drop. Longer payment history better for your credit, and hey maybe next time you can get a real credit!

Plus why did you sign something you didn't understand? You have eyes to read the tons of paper.

View more comments
Review
Service
Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing
Cons
  • Not being able to pay off early to avoid paying original amount
  • Pissed off lied to false information
  • Lies told to me
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Acceptance Now Customer Service