Accent Awnings Sucks

Sales rep came out same day I called for an estimate. I was very impressed with that. Unfortunately they took a deposit and left us without a awning. Perhaps one day we will get our 1/2 paid for awning and to their credit they have called twice to say that they are coming and twice they have not shown. Every time you call their # an answering service answers and you don't hear anything back when you leave a message unless if you say you want to buy something. So you are at the mercy of your sales rep to call you back which he will call you when it is convenient for him. Before I purchased I googled their name and did not find any reviews. I hope in the future someone finds this review. Keep away.... Terrible service and I do not know if they do a good or bad job because I have nothing to show for it. If my awning ever gets installed I will update this review.

The person who wrote this review doesn't say which company this is. It's B.S. for sure.

Which accent awnings was this ? There's one in Georgia, Florida, Las Vegas and California.

They are not connected in any way.

I live in California and the Accent awnings there has over 100 positive reviews, without any negative reviews. I'm curious.

View more comments (1)
ID
Stone Mountain, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article