Accelerated Service International - I have tyre insurance from you guys. Want to make sure insurance is still active or not
I attach an image of the card I have, contract number is removed. Kindly can you guys check and let me know. My number is 347475****
ID
#2007822 Review #2007822 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Scam Artists, Rats, Garbage Peddlers

Stay far away from this company, they’re scam artists. Had an AC go on a 2015 Acadia with 40k mikes on it. The repair was going to cost $1700. ASI decided to use the “gray area” (as they called it) of the contract to deny my claim. They stated that they don’t have to cover anything noted in a manufacturer TSB (a technical service bulletin is supposed to help technicians diagnose a repair vehicles). They stated that a "TSB" is basically the manufacturer admitting to a faulty part and therefore they are not liable for coverage. What in the world would an extended warranty cover if not a "faulty manufacturer part"? Furthermore, there's about 1600 TSBs currently out for my vehicle, what's to prevent them from using the TSB clause to pay for anything? What you buy in a warranty with them is a stack of papers and good old fashioned headache. Save yourself.

ASI now covers TSB repairs on new expanded coverage most companies still don't. Wouldn't it be better if when a manufacturer designs a sub standard part and re design it and issue a TSB maybe it should be the manufacturer that pays to replace the sub standard part and issues a recall?

This is EXACTLY what ASI is doing to me regarding my Chevy Cruz 2013 turbocharger. Almost word for word as to the reason they are denying a $1500 repair claim.

View more comments (1)
Mahwah, New Jersey
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Claims
  • Warranty
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Refusal to pay for diagnostic on a covered repair

First the car was in the repair shop over three weeks for a covered part. Secondly, they sent an inspector out to view work they would not approve, so they got to see the damage without paying for the work. (Such a fraud.) Thirdly, no one returned calls, but sales answers right away. Typical con. Lastly, refusal to pay for service performed. Pay for the engine, but not the oil, spark plugs and wiring. I guess ASI wants me to ride around on 3 wheels like the insurance commercial. Maybe I should use the old oil, plugs and wiring. Please don't fall for this scam of an company. Feels like the insurance company from the movie 'Rainmaker' who had a practice to deny claims for profit.

OK so they DID PAY FOR A MOTOR!! And your shop wanted $1000 for plugs wires oil and filter?

Mahwah, New Jersey
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Terrible, Awful, Horrendous Customer Service