Capital One Mastercard extra charges for nothing.

I Got a capital one mastercard gave them 300.00 as a garantee and had a USA company Acia burn confirm they would only charge me $11.30 on my credit card for a trial offer. I told Capital one that I had agreed to that charge. The product made me sick so I sent it back and called the company told them I was sending it back and they charged me $105.00 extra on my card. I called them back again and told them I sent the product back, again phoned capital one and they could not help me. Since then they have been charging me $30.00 a month for over limit, I have been paying them $50.00 a month and keep getting the $30.00 charge which means I'm only paying $20.00 to the principle, how will I ever get this payed down if they keep tacking on this charge? Please help me resolve this problem. Thanks Wanda Hall.

I work for a mastercard comoany... Not a CSR agent, I'm a Fraud/Security agent, and you know HOW many times I have to deal with these fraud files that were NEVER fraud to begin with!

The fact is.. ( from a credit card point of view) YOU provided your card # to Acai burn this *** merchant PREYS on people that don't cancel their trial plans in time ( i believe it's 3 days) then they " Have the right" to charge you the FULL amount.

Often mistake--> is that people think " OH NO, this is FRAUD!!! I am being scammed" Especially when it comes up as " Acai burn, Acai berry, or life cleanse" on your printed statement. This is not FRAUD, you provided the card number, you wanted the product, if it doesn't work out. Best thing you can do...?

SOLUTION: Ask the Customer service agent to TRANSFER you to the DISPUTE agent, they can dispute this for you.. based on what ? The product is a " scam " also say " I tried cancelling the order but they would not confirm my cancellation, their customer service line was always the Busy tone" -- Mention that they're a scam ( legit or not ) make it sound BAD so capital ONE will credit you back... THEY WILL TOO.

They will send you a letter. YOU SIGN IT, send it back. immediately they credit you back for this amount while they contact the merchants bank to find out what happen. NOW... When and if the contact is complete, if the MERCHANT'S BANK provides sufficient information that YOU HAVE made the purchase and that YOU HAVE NOT tried to cancel the order they will fight it, but stick to your story 99.999999 % of the time the merchant gives up, or the credit card just doesn't care for an escalation so just keeps the charge off your accnt.

ALSO.. to make sure ACAI burn doesn't try anything funny in the future? cancel your Mastercard and get a new number. Request for it. Freee of charge!!!!

YOU ARE SO LUCKY I RESPONDED TO THIS! LOL

ID
Kelowna, British Columbia
Loss

About

Summary

Acai Burn Warning. Don't Get a Free Acai Burn Trial Until You've Seen This. ... On the other hand there are rumors that Acai Burn is probably a scam! ...

Acai Burn reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article