Bait & Switch, Not A Happy Customer

AC Infinity - Bait & Switch, Not A Happy Customer
AC Infinity - Bait & Switch, Not A Happy Customer
I ordered two 6X20 AC infinty carbon filters, they were on backorder, no problem. Then the problem comes when the ship the filters, they send two 6X16 carbon filters. I contact them within 20 minutes of delivery, spoke to a guy named Kenny. He tried telling me they only had one size and they were the 6X16 filters. I said not true as i have previous ordered the 6X20 filters. I also directed him to their web page that showed the 6X20 filters and and he told me to send an email to support@***.com with pictures and i did. Kenny then said his manager would be back in a few minutes from lunch and that he would contact me immediately. I didn't hear anything back from anyone. I tried to call a few minutes before they closed and of course could not get any one. I have previously ordered the 6X20 filters from them. I also took a screenshot of the web page that i ordered from, guess what the changed the listing right after i called but failed to call me back. As I said I have previously ordered and had no issue, but now Kenny says they only have one size carbon filters the 6X16 not 6X20. I guess they take it that I'm stupid, I'm glad I got a screenshot of the Web page before I told them. Like I said they changed it immediately. I truly thought I was dealing with a reputable company as I have bought several things from them, but now they try the bait and switch routine. Definitely not a happy customer.
ID
Service
Ac Infinity Shipping Service
Pros
  • At this time
Cons
  • Did the bite and switch routine on me
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article