Absolute Reflections Photography Scam

Absolute Reflections Photography Scam, Sloane Taylor is nothing but a con artist, I paid almost 5000 dollars for a wedding and this carpet bagger never showed up. Just disappeared with my money. Stay away from this criminal. Sloane Taylor is a criminal and deserves to be in prison. sloanetay1083@***.com been emailing for days no response. This is not right and I have filed a police report and a report with the BBB I want my money back Absolute Reflections Photography is a scam a cheat and a deserves to be in prison how can people live with themselves my wedding is ruined

LIE-I used her for my wedding. She does not require a prepayment and didnt charge me even close to $5000 for my 8 hour wedding!

You can check with the Bryan PD as well as the BBB and I can assure you this is all fictitious. I have many references and reviews to back me up! 5,000 isn't even close to what I charge!

This is a lie. I am Sloane Taylor and I do not even charge $5,000 for weddings. This never happened and I'm not sure who posted this comment but it is completely false information!

View more comments (2)
ID
New Jersey, United States
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article