Jonathan Dieguez of Absolute Capital Homes lies and doesn't keep his promises

We entered into an agreement where as Absolute Capital was going to buy my foreclosed home , obtain an end buyer and get me out of this home via short sale. Jonathan Dieguez told me to move out of my home so the process would proceed smoothly. He also requested all the utility bills to pay since I was and am still unemployed. In short, he never paid any of the bills. He never forwarded paper work to the Bank and never fulfilled any of his duties. Now I am stuck still trying to sell a house, keep a roof over my head and pay house bills. Thanks ***..

jonathon is a lying, manipulating, self serving greedy investor.

Mr. Dieguez is still a lying sack of *** Theresa S.

co-owner of the residence, never threatened him or his company and yet he still did not pay. You don't renege on a promise no matter what the circumstances are. That house was sold less than six weeks after I posted the above complaint. It was JP Morgan Chase that stated Absolute Capital Homes never forwarded proper paper work.

Jonathan was just waiting for the house to be confiscated, then he could swoop in like the knight in shining armor. My good friend and now business partner, Ms. K, sold the house for us.

You are not sad and disappointed for us,You are not comfortable around me because I don't put up with your phony antics and smiles. You should be very thankful the alleged threats were never carried to fruition.

November 9th, 2011

Out of 50+ satisfied clients whom dealt with Absolute Capital Homes, Robert Lawrence was by far the most difficult,emotional, and abusive client to deal with. After securing a buyer for his pre-foreclosed home and negotiating with his lender, Mr. Lawrence had not yet found a place to rent and was still occupying the property; thus resulting in a delay concerning the short sale process and closing. The bills were not paid as a result of the last and final threat received and tolerated from Mr. Lawrence towards my company.

In any case, we ceased business relations on our end with Mr. Lawrence and wished him and his family nothing but the best of luck and health - and still do to this day.

I am sadly disappointed that Mr. Lawrence is still the only client of Absolute Capital Homes, LLC in which a professional, positive outcome did not culminate.

Jonathan Dieguez

Founder & Managing Director

View more comments (2)
ID
Yonkers, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article