HORRIBLE COMPANY, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM.

This company goes by several names, including Arthur's Pools, Legacy Pools, Above Ground Pool Experts, etc. I purchased a lap pool with "extra's". The pool was defective and collapsed after being up for less than 2 weeks, the "extra's" were not received, money was never refunded, and they accused me of falsifying information to avoid having to refund. In addition to the cost of the pool (almost $15K), I am out $2000 for ground prep, $3000 for electrical, $4000 for pumps, filters, etc. Now they won't return my calls and have refused to accept two letters I sent them. They've forced my hand and I'm going the legal route now.

Horrible company! There are so many phone numbers and websites and names that all lead to the same 2 men answering the phone.

Very shady. I tried to get a quote, no one called me back for days . Whenever I was told a price, it always changed from the previous time I called. When I asked why no communication the man replied "we who work here are lazy"?!?

Who says that when trying to sell you an 8 thousand dollar pool. When I asked to speak to a manager, the response was "this is as manager as you will be allowed to speak to"...?! No one to talk to. They keep saying the engineers are in south Korea and they cannot contact them and do not know how long it will take to get them to give a price.

This place is ludicrous. I can't imagine what would happen if I actually gave them my hard earned money and it broke. That would be horrible. No one to talk to.

They just want to take your money.

Have found many bad reviews but hard to find them in one place because so many company names. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

The pool described in this review is not a Legacy Pools but another brand. This is a fake review as.The customer has been sued for defaming and degrading our brand.

After a search if this brand was sold with the white strip and the strip has a tendency to peel off but does not effect the operation of t he pool.

The customer purchased with that understanding. Moth but a false flag and a out right liar.

Wilmington North Carolina review

View more comments (1)
ID
Product
Legacy Pools Usa Pool
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article