Permanent Eyebrows

I have been going to Sherry for at least 5 years and have been very satisfied with the results. It has consistently been a positive experience. Sherry is very friendly and professional. I have always been impressed with the time she spends and how focused she is on ensuring that the results are excellent. Her work is meticulous and I recommend her highly.
ID
Pros
  • Personalized service excellent results convenience fair pricing
Exactly as described/ advertised

Sherry is a professional!

Sherry is an excellent artist! I’ve been coming to her business for over 5 years- I would never go anywhere else!! She explains every proceedure before she does it- and she is great at what she does!! Thankyou Sherry
Good customer service

I'm a little leary without pictures. I really want to do this but for all the complaints, there are no pictures. How do I know if this is true? As you can see by my anonymous post, we all can hide behind the Internet with complaints, real or unreal. So please provide pictures so I can see for myself. I have heard positive and no negative about this company. Unless I see pictures, Sorry, I can't believe this is true. However, I'm willing to look at pictures and decide. I'm not sure why would someone post negative comments without pictures. Thank you for helping me to make a decision.

Not honest reviews- Sherry confirms all work needed and on the conservative side. I have very impressed by her work everytime I go through.

So I haven some misgivings on what more radical results these 2 women wanted. Sherry will not do work on a person if she thinks it will cause health problems, may be too painful or won't look right.

She is not afraid to say no. So I don't know what these ladies' problems really are- sue happy maybe?

Fair pricing

My Blue/Green eyebrows

I never write bad reviews, my motto, if I cant say something nice, I say nothing at all, however in this case I must share so that others don't have to walk around looking like I do! I am a women of few words..... I am walking proof that Sherry does poor work, and does not stand behind her work, and unfortunately this is Permanent! When someone comments on my GREEN EYEBROWS, I cant wait to tell them that Sherry from Permanent Makeup did them! I never write bad reviews, my motto, if I cant say something nice, I say nothing at all, however in this case I must share so that others don't have to walk around looking like I do! I am a women of few words..... I am walking proof that Sherry does poor work, and does not stand behind her work, and unfortunately this is Permanent! When someone comments on my GREEN EYEBROWS, I cant wait to tell them that Sherry from Permanent Makeup did them!

I can't believe this negative review and comments. I've been going to Sherry for about nine years!

She is very skilled and talented at what she does.

I am always pleased with her work, which is why I go back regularly to get my eyebrows tattooed. She's the only one that I trust with my brows!

Your are lying? Don't believe this client.

I saw her on Facebook after I touched them up and they look fine. You are just trying to start trouble.

@PissedConsumer1302768

Geese, is there a website for pissed off owners. I don't believe this.

If I could put a picture on here of this clients brows right after they were done, I would, to proove it. This is so ridiculous.

@PissedConsumer1302768

I was told I was in the sun to long, maybe it was my thyroid, maybe it was my skin.... finally she admitted she had a problem with her ink!

I went back to have my blue/green eyebrows and eyeliner redone, and they are still blue/green! I called Sherry immediately and told her my eyebrows and eyeliner were worse than when I left, and Sherry refused to fix them!

@PissedConsumer1306058

They are fine...you are a lier! You have been a client of mine for years..your face is on my my business cards! I can’t do work that bad for you if you agreed to put your face on them..this website should be against the law for people like these..my business is hurting because of these two mean women...if anyone can help me get this rubbish off, I would appreciate it...

View more comments (4)
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

About Face Permanent Makeup Bristol PA.