About Face Permanent Makeup Reviews

Show reviews that mention
sherry eyebrows comments web page must share walking proof green eyebrows permanent makeup side scars
Filter review

Permanent Eyebrows

I have been going to Sherry for at least 5 years and have been very satisfied with the results. It has consistently been a positive experience. Sherry is very friendly and professional. I have always been impressed with the time she spends and how focused she is on ensuring that the results are excellent. Her work is meticulous and I recommend her highly.
ID
Pros
  • Personalized service excellent results convenience fair pricing
Exactly as described/ advertised

Sherry is a professional!

Sherry is an excellent artist! I’ve been coming to her business for over 5 years- I would never go anywhere else!! She explains every proceedure before she does it- and she is great at what she does!! Thankyou Sherry
About Face Permanent Makeup Eyebrow Tattoo Service
Good customer service

I'm a little leary without pictures. I really want to do this but for all the complaints, there are no pictures. How do I know if this is true? As you can see by my anonymous post, we all can hide behind the Internet with complaints, real or unreal. So please provide pictures so I can see for myself. I have heard positive and no negative about this company. Unless I see pictures, Sorry, I can't believe this is true. However, I'm willing to look at pictures and decide. I'm not sure why would someone post negative comments without pictures. Thank you for helping me to make a decision.

Not honest reviews- Sherry confirms all work needed and on the conservative side. I have very impressed by her work everytime I go through.

So I haven some misgivings on what more radical results these 2 women wanted. Sherry will not do work on a person if she thinks it will cause health problems, may be too painful or won't look right.

She is not afraid to say no. So I don't know what these ladies' problems really are- sue happy maybe?

Fair pricing

My Blue/Green eyebrows

I never write bad reviews, my motto, if I cant say something nice, I say nothing at all, however in this case I must share so that others don't have to walk around looking like I do! I am a women of few words..... I am walking proof that Sherry does poor work, and does not stand behind her work, and unfortunately this is Permanent! When someone comments on my GREEN EYEBROWS, I cant wait to tell them that Sherry from Permanent Makeup did them! I never write bad reviews, my motto, if I cant say something nice, I say nothing at all, however in this case I must share so that others don't have to walk around looking like I do! I am a women of few words..... I am walking proof that Sherry does poor work, and does not stand behind her work, and unfortunately this is Permanent! When someone comments on my GREEN EYEBROWS, I cant wait to tell them that Sherry from Permanent Makeup did them!

I can't believe this negative review and comments. I've been going to Sherry for about nine years!

She is very skilled and talented at what she does.

I am always pleased with her work, which is why I go back regularly to get my eyebrows tattooed. She's the only one that I trust with my brows!

Your are lying? Don't believe this client.

I saw her on Facebook after I touched them up and they look fine. You are just trying to start trouble.

@PissedConsumer1302768

Geese, is there a website for pissed off owners. I don't believe this.

If I could put a picture on here of this clients brows right after they were done, I would, to proove it. This is so ridiculous.

@PissedConsumer1302768

I was told I was in the sun to long, maybe it was my thyroid, maybe it was my skin.... finally she admitted she had a problem with her ink!

I went back to have my blue/green eyebrows and eyeliner redone, and they are still blue/green! I called Sherry immediately and told her my eyebrows and eyeliner were worse than when I left, and Sherry refused to fix them!

@PissedConsumer1306058

They are fine...you are a lier! You have been a client of mine for years..your face is on my my business cards! I can’t do work that bad for you if you agreed to put your face on them..this website should be against the law for people like these..my business is hurting because of these two mean women...if anyone can help me get this rubbish off, I would appreciate it...

View more comments (4)
About Face Permanent Makeup Permanent Makeup Tattoo Service
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

About Face Permanent Makeup Bristol PA.

The owner of this Salon, Sherry Ekelburg 1424 Farragut Ave Bristol PA 19007, #609-774-****; Does very Shotty work, and will not refund you of the Full Purchase Original Price, of the work that was done at her salon.. The Owners work skills of permanent Tattoo of eyebrows (I have 2 eyebrows one just below the actual Brow Line) & tattoo liners ect..are Nothing to look at...and are faded as of using way to to much Yellow color for what she was Tattooing in the first place I guess that is How they make their Money off of you..(touch-ups). I believe, Sherry the Owner (Promised "FREE" Touch up, and did not follow through,of the Offer...and her equipment is shotty too..why the brow is scared..total uneven of the frame of the face...she stated she does on side better than the Other...too later, on side was already done at the time of the Process...(but Promised to fix it)??? The "About Face Permanent Makeup, Should be In court and let her pay the courts and for the weak work of her tattooing skills to the Judge.She should be Sued! for all damages and Lack of her Promised of what is on the web page and of what she delivers is NOT True. I have the scars and shotty tattooing of permanent Ink to prove it. Now with the scaring of the brows and totally uneven Brows.... Right side looks Nicer than the left is a mess/scared... Nothing of what her web page shows...other clients???? Her Work and delivery of service just Sucks and do not waste your time of this Salon. Its a Total rip offf....Sherry will NOT promise of what she delivers of her Company VERY NON PROFESSIONAL!!!!

I have gone to About Face several times and strongly disagree with the below negative comments. I have been delighted each time I've gone through.

She is very thorough, careful, gives advice, does beautiful work, very reasonable price- and I've gotten many compliments.

I find it hard to believe the below comments are honest, if they are true, why did she/they continue to go back? I have recommended About Face to everyone I know they are a small, honest, caring, top notch place to go and I'm glad I was lucky to discover them.

I'm so sorry that you were so dissatisfied with my services, but I had a problem with the pigment getting into the skin with some procedures at the time of your service and I told you that before I even started your procedure. You never said a word.

You could have rescheduled for another day until I figured out the problem. I touched up your brows for free. It was very upsetting for me when I knew there was a problem that day and I explained to you that you would need to have them touched up again for free but the next day you decided to threaten to sue me or give you your money back, so I gave you your money back for what you were charged for your first visit of eyebrows $225.00. Not $450.00.

You never complained about your eyeliner but wanted me to give you money back for that too. Then you want me to touch up your eyebrows again because the color didn't take. I told you it didn't take before you wanted your money back. I was sincere and honest with you and would have done them again for you for free again.

If I do such bad work why would you want me to do them again? I did resolve the problem that I was having. It was a certain color of pigment that I used in most of my brow shades. I'm the one that should be putting a complaint here, to the manufacturer for the pigments that I used.

I had to redo a lot of my clients eyebrows for free from this problem that I had and it was very stressful and upsetting. I no longer use that manufacturer and things are fine now. I thought it was my equipment at the time. Never would imagine that it would be a pigment.

I would appreciate it if you would remove this complaint because it wasn't my fault. Have a heart.❤ I have been through enough as it is. And I never said that the right brow is easier. I said that the first brow is easier, because you have to make the second brow match the first brow and it takes longer.

Yes I did use a lot of the yellow in my brow colors. Which happened to be the shade that gave me the problem. But that's normal to have that shade in many of the brow colors so it doesn't turn out too ashy or blue. You asked me to give you a signed receipt with your money back and you would go somewhere else for your touch up.

You agreed to that. I gave you what you wanted but you still complained.

Do you remember what you wrote on my paper work? LOVE GOD

@Jazalyn Ijb

This is exactly what the receipt says that this (anonymous) client signed on September 9, 2016.

This receipt for (anonymous) in the amount of $225.00 for the first visit of an unfinished eyebrow procedure done by Sherry Ekelburg on December 8, 2015.

Sherry ekelburg tattooed them again on September 15, 2016 for free to change the placement of her brows but unfortunately had unknown problems with equipment to get enough pigment into the skin. (Anonymous) still needs a touch up on her brows to get the proper amount of pigment needed to finish her brows and understands that they will be finished by another technician.

No more procedures will be done by Sherry Ekelburg in the future by Sherry Ekelburg for (anonymous). Signed by (anonymous) and Sherry Ekelburg.

@Jazalyn Ijb

I had a similar situation, and now walk around with Blue/green ashy eyebrows that look horrible---

@PissedConsumer1306055

Sorry your unhappy. Your eyebrows just needed a warmer color.

They were not blue/green. They were ashy. I touched them up at no charge. As tattoos fade they can get ashy sometimes.

It no big deal. And I didn't charge you for your eyeliner either. You complained to me before they were even healed. I never responded to you because you told me that you didn't want me to do your permanent makeup anymore and wanted to go somewhere else.

So I left it at that.

You should be happy now. I don't know what else to do for you.

#1320220
@PissedConsumer1306055

Please post picture so I can decide if I want to do this.

@PissedConsumer1306055

This client stating that I made her eyebrows blue/green is a lie. There is a picture of her on Facebook page with beautiful eyebrows a month after I did her last procedure.

This client has also been my client for many years. Her face is on my business cards too.

Which she agreed to. She was actually thrilled and excited that I asked her to do it.

View more comments (6)
Levittown, Pennsylvania
About Face Permanent Makeup Permanent Makeup Tattoo Service
Cons
  • Right eyeliner is totally uneven with the frame of the face
brow scared and Double eyeliner on one eye.Full Orginal Price 450.00 cash
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article