Client

This MEP consulting engineering office is very untrustworthy. The owner and management are fake and weird office rules, too bad for their employees, they are being driven like slave. The management are well trained to provide outrageous ways of making the internal affairs looks good. They are very strick with their employees, to whom they are being associating with. Employees are restricted sharing their views about how they feel being an employee with this company. They somehow good in offering some type of bribes to make you feel at ease in their confined world of thinking. When walking in this office, be very careful, you are being watched. 2015

I would not do business with professional engineer PE Alex Abossein or Abossein Engineering of Seattle/Bellevue WA. He's not trustworthy and does not live up to his promises.

ID
Olympia, Washington
Cons
  • Weird
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

I was cheated out of my money by Alex Abossein, Engineer

I was cheated out of my money by Alex Abossein of Abossein Engineering in Seattle WA after he asked me to provide consulting services but he didn’t paid my invoice. We entered into a contract for those services which I completed at his request, as planned, and within budget. He accepted my work without any revisions, complaints or changes. Days later, I transmitted to Alex Abossein at Abossein Engineering my invoice. I received numerous emails from his office manager Deborah Wolf a/k/a Deborah Wolf Priest stating that she would see that the invoice was paid, but they were all lies. When I inquired as to non-payment by Alex Abosein of Abosein Engineering in Bellevue WA, he and his office manager at Abossein Engineering would reassure me that payment was forthcoming, but they screwed me out of my money and I never got paid. If you’ve had a bad experience with Alex Abosein or Abosein Engineering, be sure to post your story!! Thanks.

Please be forewarned. John Zodrow is a disbarred attorney in Colorado (https://www.coloradosupremecourt.com/PDJ/OpinionsAndSummaries/Zodrow,%20Decision%20and%20Order%20Imposing%20Sanctions,%2010PDJ132,%2012-**-**.pdf) (http://www.lawweekonline.com/2011/12/lawyer-john-zodrow-ordered-disbarred/)

He never worked for Abossein Engineering.

He was supposed to assist in resolving a personal investment dispute issue with the majority shareholder/manager of a corporation. Instead, he became a shareholder himself via negotiations with the same majority shareholder/manager.

ID
#671957 Review #671957 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Denver, Colorado
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article