Ableservices.net is scam

Hello friends, I am making you all attentive about this company ableservices.net is a SCAMMER site. This is a completely FRAUD tech support site. I have gone through a very bad (even worst) experience with this site. My router was not working and to resolve this I Googled up and got this site and made a call. A guy from ableservices.net gets the call and taken me in trust that they will do it but I need to pay for that. After paying a heavy amount, now nobody is answering. I am completely fed up with this fraud. I lost my money also. After this I searched and find several other ableservices scams also. So be afraid by this SCAMMER site this ableservcies.net is FRAUD. Beware with this friend.

:cry

i got cheated fromthe same fake tech support

beware of tech scam

@PissedConsumer686621

I guess if Barbara is an American then how come she knows Hindi and she is commenting from an Indian IP address ........... Please beware of these fake comments submitted by the Competitors because they can't focus on there companies growth they only want to screw someones happiness and growth.

View more comments (1)
ID
#432003 Review #432003 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Scam run under the name ableservices

Called up my service provider to fix my problem, somehow got through these guys, this guy had a very heavy Asian accent probably indian. He charged me 130 just to get my password. I tried to reach out to him again but I couldn't. I figured out these companies based offshore and run typical scams. Beware of this company, pure scammers and very unprofessional. Can someone help me to reach out to the trade commission so I can get my money back. Their contact number is 800 250 ****, don't call them ever it get ready to get ripped. If you are a victim of a similar scam run by this company just call up the local authorities and inform them of the same. Jacqueline
ID
San Francisco, California
Loss

About

Able Services Terms of Service
To read more: https://ableserve.com/privacy-and-terms/
Able Services Privacy Policy
To read more: https://ableserve.com/privacy-and-terms/
Summary

Able Services is considered to be a provider of building services which is privately owned. The company operates in the United States and was founded in 1926. The service offered by the company are: engineering, facility, wood, metal, stone, carpet and window cleaning, construction cleanup, parking lot sweeping and the others, pest control, recycling and landscape services can be ordered by clients as well. The whole list of available services is published on the companys official site. The industries to be served are: education, retail, healthcare, aviation, government facilities and residential communities. All news and updates are published on the company's site.

Able Services reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article