Tv repair

i bought a sanyo 42" tv model dp42840 on 08/22/10 at walmart, the tv broke down a month after the warranty finished and called sanyo and they reffered me to abg tv service, called(henry)786-398-**** he came to my house and said the main board broke down paid him a deposit for the part,and to pay him the balance he the repair is finished after a month or two that's when the stories began (who took the money and never returned to fix my tv),have called sanyo 1-80*-877-**** a few times and was told to talke to management (jerry)1-80*-877-**** ext-1712 still waiting for answers

HELLO AL,

MY NAME IS ROBERT D.,HE DID THE SAME THING TO ME(ROBBED ME IN MY FACE)

CALL ME AT 305-879-**** CELL.

In March 24 2013 we called Henry at ABG TV Appliance Services to repair 2 Phillips TV's for which I paid him $300 as a deposit for parts under an agreement of final payment upon completion of the job which was promised 7 to 10 days after collecting the deposit. We NEVER saw or heard from him again by his own will.

He never answered our calls if we would call from our cell phones as they were stored in his cell contact list, but he did answer when we called from a different number after 2 months. His answer was the parts he took and supposedly ordered were on back order and he did could not do anything about it.

Not only he never returned our money or finished the job, he also took our parts which I do not have the correct information so I can order them through a different source. By now it has been almost 4 months since the mistake of hiring him and still nothing.

Terrible business ethics, completely dishonest man.

View more comments (1)
ID
Miramar, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article