Abc Tree Service Pros - Review in Household Services category

I am sure I won't get any response in this matter but here goes anyway. Recently I and my family have a problem with ABC Tree Triming Service storing heavy equipment on our property. They did not ask permission to place it there and when question about it said they had this company's ok to park it on the right of way allowed to utilities. When you Mississippi ( where the property is located) they said that since they did not have a contract they had no reason to be on our property. After ABC was contacted and advised that they were trespassing on privte properly, they agreed to pay a storage fee since the equipment, they snuck back onto the property, cut a fence and removed the equipment. Law Enforcement was called to the scene informed them they should not have went on the property without permission. It should be noted that the piece of equipment was parked in the middle of the only access road to the property. Since this is a civil matter we will be filing charges in court and since they informed the Officer on the scene that they were told by a representative of this company to go on the property and retrieve the equipment. I fully understand the right of way gives you access to the property to maintain the powerlines, it doesn't give anyone the right to use it as a storage area. The access road to the property was there long before the right of way was move and this is a fact that will be brought up in court. We are not including your company in this suit but we just want you to be aware of the actions of this contractor. The piece of equipment had been parked on the property for over three months and that is unacceptable. Since it was totally operable it could be moved a long time ago, but according to one mr. JOSE, the only reason they parked it there was to let his workers go home for the Holidays. Since they did not have contract in the town of Roxie, or even Franklin county for that matter, they had no reason what so ever to be on our property. Just wanted you to know this, now a judge will settle this matter. I will also be reporting this incident to other agencies and putting other proper owners on notice. Thank you for your time and hopefully you will use better contractors in the future. Have a good day.
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article