Tried to apply for title to my "65 Continental after 2 days

ABC Towing, towed my car from an underground parking lot in edgewater New Jersey & tried to apply for the title 2 days after having the car on their premises. When I was sent notice that they had the car, I retrieved the car 2 days later. They hit me with a $1600 bill for storage towing which included a $725 DMV title fee charge. I contacted DMV & they have no $725 FEE to title a so called abandoned vehicle. This whole ordeal transpired within 10days. A fraud suit is being generated as this is being typed. Beware of this company....FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES!!!!
ID
New York, New York
Loss

Avoid ABC Towing in Fort Lee, NJ

Abc Towing located in Fort Lee, NJ are a predatory towing company. The owner, Greg Makroulakis, is an unscrupulous person that will rape you clean of all your money. Their workers, like Michelle Monico, made promises and then lied to get more money from me. They towed and damaged my car, lied about their rates, and tried to obtain the title to my vehicle. But I beat these bastards. Never ever use Abc Towing in Fort Lee NJ. http://www.abctows.com/ Louis Monico - Lmonico@***s Greg Makroulakis - GregMak@***s Michelle Monico - Michelle@***.com Located at 1580 Bergen blvd, RT 46 east bound. Phone.201-944-****
#1120249

They are the worst , bastards!

These guys are awesome. I strongly recommend them.

Yes, They are *** and we need to report them to the NJ Consuner affairs to close them. They dont disclose pricing, only want cash. This has to b over.

Greg and his Miceky Mouse business ABC Towing suck. I am so friggin mad at them!!!!!!!

Towed my car, illegally, and damaged it.

ABC Towing in Fort Lee is a scam

Greg Makroulakis and his employees are at best pathetic. Fro towing to billing they screwed everything up

@ Greg Makroulakis.You may remember my 65 Lincoln continental you towed a few months back. You was probably salivating at the thought of keeping the classic car .You tried to get the title 2days after you towed it, & charged me $725 for dmv title fee THAT dmv DOESNT CHARGE!!!!!

Be prepared for this FRAUDLUENT business practice suit im constructing. TRIPLE DAMAGES.....

What a terrible company. Towed my car and deliberately damaged the vehicle and said it wasn't their fault.

Greg Makroulakis is the worst!!!!!!!!

These guys are the worst!!!!! Never again!!!!

Unfortunatly Joseph Kilrain - or joey@***.com Parked not one but (2) vehicles illegally and were both towed. No one ever is happy to have there car towed when they park it ILLEGALLY!! Next time look where you park and don't leave your vehicles unattended for several weeks to avoid being charged.

View more comments (9)
ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article