Abc Plumbing Heating Cooling And Electric Plumbing Service Review from Des Plaines, Illinois

On May 26, 2016 Brian ABC Plumber unclogged my bathtub drain. ABC charged my credit card over twelve Hundred dollars of unauthorized and cancelled charges for unclogging my drain!!!!!. The cost of the service charge was $59.00 including the fee of $396.00 for unclogging the drain. Brain mentioned the fee prior to service and since the clogged drain badly needed to unclog I agreed to paid that huge ABC fee! I mentioned that our toilet needed fixing. Brain insisted a new toilet needed to be installed along with installment fees. Shortly after Brain left ( I cancelled the order) Despite my order for a new toilet I was charged on my credit card charges for over twelve hundred dollars! My credit credit has filed a dispute with ABC Plumbing and the dispute might take 45 days!.] Now, I have the situation of being " extorted" by ABC Plumbing policy of dis-regarding their three day cancellation policies along with unauthorized charges applied when ABC over charged my credit card for services never performed.! I will not detail how awful ABC Plumbing in Arlington Heights, rather I will mention the problems of my bank disputing their charges, please take my terrible ABC Plumbing experience if and when you need plumbing service. ABC Plumbing does have a fairly good reputation ( not in my case). History repeats itself!. U could be next in line for the troubles I am experiencing!. Forget their reputation, choose another plumber, ABC IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!
ID
Des Plaines, Illinois
Service
Abc Plumbing Heating Cooling And Electric Plumbing Service
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article