ABC American Valet Car damage refuse to pay

On October 18, 2007 I attended an event in Henderson NV. I arrived at 6:30 PM driving my 1965 classic Karmaghia. I gave my car to the attendant. When was time for me to pick up my car, it took them forever,? Then the attendant informed me that he had a little problem, he said, I drove your car against a wall…What do you mean? I asked “I though I had it in reverse, (he said) I could not figure out, and it went forward. I walk over to inspect the damage and it was not drivable the front fender on the driver’s side was against the front tire, that is all I could see it was at nite and I need it a flashlight. The owner of the company Mr. Jaime Velarde was contacted and they gave me their insurance company name. Duran Insurance Bros. Next morning I called their insurance company in California and spoke to their insurance agent, just to find out that they are not cover in the State of Nevada. My car was taking to a bodyshop and they give me an estimate to fix it of $5,500.00 not including any repair to the engine (the car is being parked since october 2007) Several attempts have being made , since October 18, 2007, via phone, e-mail and Demand Letter to have ABC American Valet, Inc/ABC Valet, Inc. to cover the damages and no response as of today.
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article