About this women called Abby Adeffy Jacobs

theres a preditor out there, her name is Abby Adeffy Jacobs, or mary Alli or maybe its new for every client, i say client because she wraps you around her little finger with convinsing stories of hardship and promisses love. she's probly many people but its the pic thats the hook and a sob story, she trys to get you to send money "dont" or anyone in africa, and never use westurn union , its a scammers dream , they can pull the money at will call, and she will attack your family and ask them for money or have one of her Yahoo boys get on the phone to your grandma and tell her your her grand child and I need money for an emergency.....yes scam the wallet rite out of your slacks, check out lome' togo' in a search engine, the first thing you get is a scam-crimelab site , as far as i know there are more than a few poeple useing these photos if i can upload them i will, but you can go to "person .com " and do a search within 75 miles of this postnuber 84032, look for abby adeffy jacobs" send her an e-mail maybe you too can be a client of hers, good luck.

am a single white female, a creative artist, i do draw, paint, Design, etc... I'm easy going, cool, passionate, honest, with a good sense of humor, i like to read, listen to music I am a fun-loving and out going person who loves the outdoors, camping, fishing,travling, playing sports and just having a good time.I love all types of movies and music especially country and some rap and alternative. I love movies what kind you ask? I am also a big fan of video games... action, war, drama but they have to have a plot you know.I also like to go shopping, though i m not a bar person but i like to get dressed for dinner.I'm Kind of silly, but serious when I have to be. I don't take life too seriously .It's too short. I'm also a hopeless romantic, and have no problems with holding hands, hugging, kissing, snuggling, etc. I really know how to treat and take care of a man. And flowers are not just for special occasions. Some of my favorite past times are cooking exotic meals (especially on the grill), camping, boating,horseback riding, hiking, biking, romantic evenings, walks by the water, home-brewing, roller coasters, weekend trips, and traveling. I am quite loyal to my friends and family. If you have me for a friend, you have a friend for life. I am very caring and know how to please.I like to meet new people and try new things. I am very open minded.

Like I said I like to do outdoors stuff, but I'm quite flexible.I'm an honest "what you see is what you get" type of person. I don't play mind games.I'm looking for someone with similar interests, that is open minded fun, and likes to take care of themselves. If you like the royal treatment, then I'm your QUEEN.

Anyways, I'd go on forever, but I'll be so glad if i get a response from you

peitywhite1 at hotmail.com or

peitywhite01 at yahoo.com .

As i dont be online always but i do check my emails mostly on phone

ABBY

peitywhite1@***.com

mary_alli2010@***.com

so when you do a serch on her, this is what you find......she has a french or

french / african accent , she is not a

resident of the united states, the universities in utah all conferm shes never

inrolled as an art student, the funny thing is 2 months after I stoped talking to her, i went on singlesnet.com and started getting e-mails from a women claiming to be Mary Alli, she sent me photos and behold: its photos of Abby adeffy jacobs, how ironic

View more comments (3)
ID
Heber City, Utah

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article