Abbey portrait studio stuart fl on colorado

I bought a groupon for $29 before christmas for a photo shoot, that would include 8x10, 5x7 and 25 christmas cards. Finally scheduled the shoot for Jan 2012. The owner complained non-stop that too many (300) groupons were sold and he was losing money. I adjusted my expectations to have only a head shot, digital, via email or disk- no paper photographs. It was an unpleasant experience. When I arrived I heard the same story about too many groupons and several attempts for upsale. I felt short shrifted by this business owner and would not recommend. When I was handed the disk, the owner advised that my shirt was open to one side and did I want a do-over...by that time, I was exhausted and dismayed by the entire engagement. At CVS for $7.99, you can get the same head shot vs $29.00 with a litany of complaints. I told so many of my friends about this groupon...now I will clarify with the details of the actual weary experience. btw...abbey portrait studio, now on colorado in stuart

OH this good to know. We were planning to come down as we are former residents.

My husband & myself wanted to do a family portrait then my brother and his wife were also considering it for their family.

Then do one together.

Groupon or not, I would NEVER want to any business where the employees/owners non stop complain to the customers. It makes you wonder if they want their business to fail and let us see how we can scare away clients.

Same here....worst service ever. I wouldn't go back if they gave me a lifetime of free photos!!!

Complained non-stop...lost my photos....printed the wrong ones....didn't get what I ordered!!!! I knew I wasn't the only one.

I also bought the Groupon and it took forever for them to schedule. I was super excited to have professional shots taken for my son for Christmas.

They took the pictures a week before Thanksgiving and then I couldn't view them until the day before thanksgiving...then they said they wouldn't be in until Dec. 21st. Um...Wal-Mart does a fantastic job and I could have gotten more at a better price and had them in 2 weeks. They complained non stop as well about the Groupons.

I called to have the pictures mailed and they would not do it. It is now March 26th and I still do not have these pictures.

Terribly unorganized and they were awful pictures they didn't care that my sons pant leg was up and none of the shots of the two of us could be used. Terrible service, Terrible photography...and the place wreaks of dog.

View more comments (2)
ID
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article