Bad Business

Back in 2016 my wife and I had our in ground liner pool rebuilt which ended up costing $11,000.00. At the time of the rebuilt I had just gotten laid off from the oil &;amp;;;; gas industry. We went ahead and went forward with the remodel since our backyard was already in disarray. We had Mark, go ahead and install the jig for the diving board but not the board since we were watching our money. 4 years later we finally decided to purchased a diving board. As I was installing the board I realized the concrete guys had put the jig in backwards. I called Mark telling him the issue and thinking he was going to make it right. He wanted $400.00 to fix his screw up. The metal walls they replaced 4 years ago were not straight but they poured the concrete anyway. So we have crooked walls and a diving board facing the grass. Great job Mark!!! I will never use AAM pool company again.
ID
#1906993 Review #1906993 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Preferred solution
I want to dive in the pool, not the grass Mark!

Aam Company Above Ground Pool Installation Review from Houston, Texas

AAM Pool Company - Aam Company Above Ground Pool Installation Review from Houston, Texas
Hello my name is Alan Gordon. I also had them put in an above ground pool. Very dissatisfied to say the least. Mark promised me a level pool. Well after draining it 3times and having rhem fix it. What a joke! It is still unlevel rhe whole back side keeps poping out of rhe track. And i have 2 sharp objects starting to pop thru the new liner. On top of that after back washing the pool today.... The valule would not close properly on the filter. Come to find out... They left a roll of pipe tape in the filter. A whole roll of tape!!! Talk about unprofessional!!! My wife called mark last week he said he would call back and never did. So i called him today and left a message. If he does not fix these problems i will bw taking him to court. And i have plenty of pics as well to back these statements. This pool has never been right since it was installed and i feel ripped off!
ID
Houston, Texas
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article