AAA Self-Storage in Woodland - Manager sucks

I had been renting an outdoor RV space for over 5 years. The previous management was great and had told me that if I prepaid several months of rent and had to cancel for any reason, I would be refunded my money. We got locked in the storage area after I got sick parking the trailer. Trying to get out after the gate locked the manager came out and started in reading us the riot act. No concept of customer service. I canceled that week and asked for the refund of unused months the previous manager promised. AAA manager ignored my emails, then when we called he was extremely rude as he said no refunds. It's too bad the place has a bad seed as a manager cuz the facility is clean and big.
ID
Roseville, California

About

Summary

Indeed, it is a very common situation when people have some things, like boat or scooters for example, which need to be kept somewhere. AAA Self Storage is a type of storage facility. In the first place it is important to note that such facilities are located in Yolo, Sacramento, Dunnigan, Winters, Esparto, Woodland, Davis, Knights Landing, Madison and Capay Valley. Every storage place is equipped with electronic gates and clients get individual keys to it. The constructions are built in a way that there is a drive-up access and enough space for storage. All sizes allowed are described at the site, besides the operation is going on via the web site.

AAA Self Storage reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article