East Coast Pools & Spas. Cheat and trick there customers.

Tom the owner, put a 3/4 horse pump on 16x32 pool, charged for 1 hp pump. Then we noticed no salt system , very expensive , of course he had a story both times, For two months they kept saying they where waiting for a permit, went to building department, didn't apply until caught, , he didn't even pay the commission on the sales. Don't trust them .. I am trying to help Mr, Pryor the pool owner, I won't get my commission , but hey the customer trusted me, when I said they where a good company , I believed it at the time. Tom even told the customer ,he didn't like working in Palm Coast , because people here are cheap, they cut so many corners ,that you have to watch everything they do, Mr or you is very upset, and Wife is livid. This is why pool company's have such terrible reputations, . Beware of your contracts and drawings, because this where they try to cheat you, keep your original drawing, every time I am asked to come and check the drawing against the drawing , I find something wrong , then sits oops , we will take care of it,, of course after there caught.
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article