False advertisement

AAA Inspections did not perform the inspection as advertised. No Infrared inspection was completed (main reason I picked them). Normal inspection was okay except the porch hand railing was not stable and my wife fell when it gave way. Fortunately she was not injured. Tried to contact AAA Inspections, but my efforts were in vain. They would not return my calls or text messages. Contacted BBB and filed a complaint. AAA did not respond to the Better Business Bureau. All I asked for was for them to come and perform the Infrared inspection. I would not recommend AAA Inspections, since there service is not what they advertise.
ID
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article