Stole my cars

I hired AAA Fast Freight to transport my 2 brand new Cadillacs from FL to CA. They promised 5 day delivery. Ten days later they told us they were in AZ with a clutch problem and that it was resolved and the cars were coming the next day to San Diego. Now fifteen days later they were still in AZ with a transmission problem not a clutch problem and promised delivery the next day. Now 7 days later, one phone is disconnected, another one is not taking VM because the mailbox is full, no way of contacting the manager or owner or driver. I have no idea where my cars are. Onstar tracked them somewhere still in FL and now the police department is involved. AAA Fast Freight are a fraud and car theves!!!!

I hope that all of you do get your cars back. I had mine taken as well from this scheme, but managed to get mine back last week.

It was at the address mentioned in the post from 5 Sep (Logistics Dispatch at 4130 Wausau Road, Fort Myers FL 33916). There is a Lee County Sheriff Office report from September 2011 regarding stolen vehicle tags at that address.

Before it got there though, it was at the kept at two other people’s houses in the area.

Second, my vehicle was at the house of Lazaro Estrada at 329 Lubdel Avenue South, Lehigh Acres, FL 33974. His phone # was (239) 222-**** but he wouldn’t answer either.

Whoever was driving my vehicle on the day it was removed from the transport truck also stopped briefly at 111 Alabama Road South, Lehigh Acres, FL 33936 (home of Mr Alberto Gonzalez) and 900 Gerald Avenue, Lehigh Acres, FL 33936 (home of Rodolfo Ortega). My guess is that these two work with Mr Leyva and Mr Estrada.

Their scheme seems to be that Mr David Leyva makes very inexpensive bids on transportation contracts and then requests cash payments when he picks up the vehicle. He takes the vehicle back to the Lehigh Acres / Fort Myers area and it is eventually moved to the Logistics Dispatch storage area where a mysterious “Pedro” has sub-rented out the back lot (Pedro doesn’t answer the phone and Logistics Dispatch can’t provide an address for him). Logistics Dispatch will then ask the owner of the vehicle to pay $300-$500 dollars to cover the storage costs that “Pedro” owes them.

4130 Wausau Rd

Ft. Meyers 33196

The unprofessionalism of this business is ghastly. Please post Pedro's address for all of us whom have missing cars.

I truly hope that the issues get sorted out.

I also hope that David gets himself a grammar and spelling lesson. It pained me to read his comment...

Mimi. Please give me the info of Pedro's location.

They are supposed to be transporting my 1959 cadillac to California and were supposed to be here on 8/26/13. I cannot get in contact with them due to vm being full. Did you happen to see a 1959 cadillac four door ( white) at this used car lot? Please contact me at 805-207-****.

Email is Harvey@***.com. Thank you.

Do you have possesion of our cars David? My car is not on your truck in AZ like you said!

Or in Texas like yiu told the other customer that commented! My cars are in freaking Fort Mayers with some guy Pedro acording to the police and onstar tracking! Pedro doesn't have a contract or autorization to have possession of our cars! You don't answer the phone to tell us anything and decide to drop off 8 cars with some guy Pedro in Fort Mayers!

Lies? I'm out 2250.00! You begged me to give you my business and lied to me that you were almost to CA on the 19th-20th of August while you were picking up another customer's car in Seattle, Washington! You are the lier!

Now I have to pay extra 250 per car for Pedro to release the cars to me! Another 500.00 on top of the 2250.00 I spent! At least the other customers didn't pay in full! Next time be professional and don't disconnect your phone!

Oh and don't lie so we don't have to get the police involved! I already spoke to a lot of the customers and you lied to all of them!

MY NAME IS DAVID LEYVA FROM AAA FAST FREIGHT CAR IS LATE AND WE TOLD OUR CUSTUMERS THE MY TRUCK BROKE DOWN. IT WAS EASIER FOR CUSTUMERS TO STAR SCREAMING AND TRED US WITH THE POLICE COPS NEVER SAID ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY SAW A CONTRACT AND THEY CAN NOT GET IN TO CIVIL MATTER FEEL FREE TO TAKE ME TO COURT THE I WILL TAKE YOU FOR YOUR LIES AND PURING IN PUBLIC THE WE STOLD YOUR TRUCK WEN WE DINT WE HAVE THE KEYS AND CONTRACT YOU NEVER HIRED ME IT WAS A BROKER NEXT TIME BE ONEST.

I will email you now. I have contacted police departments all over FL yesterday and today and finally was able to locate this guy and our cars.

They are in a used car lot in Fort Mayers. You won't beleve this!

Please send me an email at r.arellano1989@***.com so too have a car of mine at the moment and told me the driver was in Texas on Monday.

View more comments (7)
ID
Miami, Florida

Company Never Deliveried My New Truck to me, drove it 1800 miles and left it

I bought a new truck from a dealer in Iowa, they posted it online for a carrier to haul it to Florida. AAA Fast Freight out of Lehigh Acres, FL took the load, they picked it up 3 days later. The dealer tried calling them to find out why they hadnt picked it up ontime but no one answered. They load the truck and where to bring it to florida, after 3 days, still no vehicle, the dealer and I both call for another 4 days and the company either sent us to voice mail or hung up. When we got the police involved they drove it to a dealer in Tampa and left it. They had drove it 1800 Miles when we final found it in Tampa...

First it was at the “owner” of AAA Fast Freight, Mr David Leyva at 3310 9th Street West, Lehigh Acres, FL 33971. His phone # was (239) 895-**** but I doubt he will answer if you are calling about a missing vehicle. He also may have a house at 3209 21st Street West, Lehigh Acres, FL 33971.

Stay away from this guy!!!!! I paid David $1400 to ship a car to North Dakota.

After a week the customer called me and ask where his car was. After 3 days of calling him I was finally able to get him on the phone. He told me that he left the car at a storage lot in Fort Myers. I had the car picked up the next day and it had 250 extra miles on it.

The *** drove it around for a week with no intention of delivering it. I never got my $1400 back and the police are not doing anything about it.

DO NOT let this man touch your car.

Hey David, you are a freaking thief and a SCAMMER, this is your freaking hobby, stealing other's peoples money, and scamming them, YOU ARE A CROOK, My son paid you to get his car from Miami to California, due to arrive on 09-09-13, and the car never made, you CROOK, you left it at a FAST TRACK gas station and ran ran ran like a

***, yes a *** thats what you are, you are not a man, I truly hope you get caught and sent to prison maybe there you will learn how to spell you crook!!!! and I hope BUBBA gets a whole of you.

CROOK, THIEF, SCAMMER,

Hey People out there DO NOT GIVE YOUR CAR TO THIS CROOK,AKA THIEF he will STEAL your money.

FOR ALL CUSTUMERS THE LIKE TO PLAY ON GOOGLE WE JUST HAVE BROKEN TRUCK AND IS NOTHING I CANT DO ABOUT THIS SO PLEASE STOP LIEN TO COP WE DID NOT STOLD YOUR CAR JUST CALL ON BUSINESS HOUR AND YOU WILL GET A RESPOND BACK IF YOU LIED WE WILL NOT CALL YOU BACK AND YOU WOULD NEED TO DEAL WITH MT LAWYERS BECAUSE WHAT YOU DONE ABOUT LIES CALLING POLICE AND TRYING FOR ME TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS MEENS THE IF I GO OUT OF BUSINESS MEENS THE WE CA NOT WORK MEENS WE DONT MAKE MONEY MEENS WE CAN PAY BACK AND IS NOT FAIR ABOUT OTHERS TO PAY BECAUSE YOU ARE A PERSON THE JUST TRED AND THINK BECAUSE YOU HAVE MONEY YOU ARE THE BEST THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE BUT THERE IS A GOD AND YOU WILL BE PONISH EVERY CALLS YOU MAKE IS BEEN RECORDER AND TEXT MESSAGE HAS BEEN FOWARD TO EMAILS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION EMAIL US BECAUSE WE WONT ANSWER ANY CALLS EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE ON FILE WHT WE SAY AND WHAT YOU SAT THANK YOU IHOPE EVERYTHING GET FIX WE WANT TO TAKE EVERY CAR JUST NEED SOME TIME FOR THE TRUCK TO BE DONE FIX I SPEND LOTS OF MONEY I LOST EVERYTHING PLEASE JUST HAVE A HEART AND IF YOU PICK UP YOUR CAR AND WE NEED TO GIVE YOU A REFUND BE PATION AND WE WILL SEND THE MONEY BACK

Hey David, I have been trying to contact you for 3 days now. Your voicemail says its too full to leave a message.

I also emailed you and havent gotten a response. You picked up an Audi Q5 last week from Naples Fl. My client who lives in North Dakota is still waiting for his car. I need to know where it is.

Please update me.

You have my number.

Hey David, this is the guy with the '59 Cadillac. While your post doesn't deserve a response, I am going to humor myself here.

Bottom line, you lied to people regarding the location of there vehicles and took there money with no intent of following through with your contracted obligations. A good, honest business man would have told the truth from the beginning. However, if your intent from the beginning was to cheat people out of there hard earned money and conduct business in an unscrupulous manner, then job well done sir. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck (and writes like a duck) well, it's most likely a duck.

Next time you are in California, you have my address and I would encourage you to stop by so I can explain what all this means in person, and maybe go over some spell check with you. You could try to call me but I will most likely just hang up on you like you did to me. Oh, and I would also encourage you to attempt to try and make this right with the people you took money from.

At the very least, reimburse them the money that was paid to your friend Pedro to release the vehicles to their rightful owners. That would be a small step in the right direction to moral redemption (if that is at all possible at this point)

I DONT CARE ABOUT ALL THE LIES BECAUSE I HAVE PROVE HOW MANY TIME I SPOKE TO THE CUSTUMER NEXT TIME DONT CALL 24/7 AND I WILL ANSWER THE PHONE YOU TRED TO ME DONT SCARES ME AND IDONT CARE I WILL CLOSE THIS COMPANY BUT IS YOUR FALL ALL YOU GUYS DO IS TALK *** ON LINE AND ON THE PHONE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT YES I DONT SPELL WELL BUT YOU DEPEND OF ME TO GET YOUR CARS LESS MAKE EASY AND GET YOUR CARS BACK YOU GUYS THINK I STOLD THE CARS I WOUDENT BE HERE RITE NOW YOU ARE JUST WEISTING OFFICERS TIME WILL THEY COULD BE SAVING SOMEBODYS LIFE NOT LEASINING TO YOUR *** TAKE ME TO COURT I HAVE PROVE AND SIGN BILL OF LADING GO TO *** ONE THEY YOU WILL DEPEND OF ME ONE MORE TIME AND YOU WONT NO SE YOU ON THE FUTURE AND BY THE WAY THE PERSON THE CAME TO PICK UP THE CADILLAC SAID THE YOU ARE A *** BIT I HOPE YOU GUY GO TO *** FOR LIEN TO THE COPS I ALWAYS SAY TO ALL THE CUSTUMERS THE CARS ARE IN GOOD CONDITION AND THE TRUCK BROKE DOWN

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

@PissedConsumer712521

Senior DAVID LEYVA, every comment on this site about you and your company is 110% true. Not one phone call was received from you or anybody from your company.

We were more worried about the driver then our car. Hoping he is ok. Do you know what KARMA is?

KARMA WILL CATCH UP TO YOU. YOU ROOSTER SUCKER.

@PissedConsumer712521

PLEASE GET A HOLD OF US NOW REGARDING A VEHICLE OF MINE THAT YOU HAVE. YOUR NOT ANSWERING YOUR PHONES 888.802.8250 EXT 2243

Contact me at r.arellano1989@***.comThey too have my car and have not delivered and told me the truck broke down in Texas and in Colorado. I have a couple questions

View more comments (10)
ID
Wildwood, Florida
Loss
$2000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article