AAA Appliances - Refrigerator Review from Bedford, Ohio

I purchased all four major appliances I received a small lump sum from disability was moving my kids and I to a new home . when delivered the washer was not spinning the stove had eyes that didn't fit and the refrigerator was never delivered. I have tried everything from Attorney General to 19 Action news did a story with hopes that the owner would give me a refund but I made the purchase March6th 2014 and still have not got my money or the refrigerator I paid for these people are a disgrace to human race.
ID
Bedford, Ohio
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

AAA Appliances - San Jose

AAA Appliances of San Jose will rip you off. They sell you a 90 day warranty but they will never, ever come out to fix your appliance. They lie to your face and you will never, ever get a strait answer. They don't care about customer service, they will comit to you for a time of repair and you will wait, and wait, and wait ...nobody will show up. They won't call you to let you know what happen - they just lie. Shop around and don't buy from this company they will simply waste your time. Watch out!!

:( Beware of these guys. They sell you non-working appliances and there's no such 90 day warranty. They will keep telling you that someone is coming and no one ever shows up.

Bought a washer and a Dryer that Al claims to be only three months old. It was leaking gas when I tried to use it.

He said it was warranteed; but no, it was not. He gave me a much older unit replacement that did not work either.

I spent $400 down the drain.

Do not buy from him or you will be really sorry. He is a liar.

View more comments (1)
ID
Austin, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article