AA Locksmith in Santa Clara dispatches contractors that make up their own prices.

AA LOCKSMITH uses contractors that make up their own prices. When you call for service they act like they are dispatching someone that works for them, but what you actually get is a contractor that has no ties to the AA LOCKSMITH company at all. I had one of their contractors come to my house to replace one simple door lock. The rate that was listed on AA LOCKSMITH's website is $39.00 for a lock change. The contractor kept going outside to talk on his phone and to smoke cigarettes. He should have had the job done in 15 minutes, but with all of his breaks, it took him 45 minutes. My jaw dropped when he told me that the total cost was $205.00. I asked him why the cost was so high and he said "life is expensive". He basically said pay or I will put the door back the way it was. I paid him the $205.00. I called AA LOCKSMITH's phone center and they said they can't do anything about the price that was charged. I asked to speak to a supervisor, but was told he would have to call me back. It's been a week, so I think I can assume that I have been ripped off. DO NOT USE AA LOCKSMITH OR ANY OF THEIR CONTRACTORS. THEIR PHONE NUMBER IS 1 40* 689 ****. ADDRESS: 1570 POMEROY AVENUE IN SANTA CLARA. ALSO THE CONTRACTOR I USED HAS HIS OWN LOCKMITH BUSINESS DO NOT CALL HIM - HIS PHONE # IS 1 41* 846 ****. AA LOCKSMITH's phone operators just hang up on you if you try to register a complaint. I was told I was a *** by one of the operators, and then hung up on. DO NOT CALL AA LOCKSMITH IN SANTA CLARA FOR ANY TYPE OF LOCKSMITH SERVICE.
ID
Redwood City, California
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article