Liars,Crooks and Theives

Update by user Aug 28, 2019

The attorney for A2Z Capital Hal R. Ginsburg located at 215-48 Jamaica Ave Queens Village, NY11428

Original review posted by user Aug 28, 2019
This company is claiming I sign a contract with them in October 2018, which is a lie I never sign a contract with them nor anyone else. They put a LP on my property. Right now I can't sell the property. I spoke to someone at this company name Tom (347-962-****) he said it is not him, it is his partner, which he refuse to name. Tom is asking me how much do I want to sell the property for, Tom also told me he can tie me up for 3 years in court. They also claim in the summon they put money in an escrow account at an attorney for me refuse to name the attorney. I went to the DA was told I need a copy of the contract this company is refusing to produce the contract to me or my attorney. I am going to the attorney general, and 7 on your side
#2072011

Did you ever sell the property? Did you take them to court? What happened today?

ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Property management companies: What do they do? How much do they charge? Do you need one? Find answers in an interview with Colby Hager, a real estate investor, and expert who share his experience with property management companies.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article