map-marker Fairborn, Ohio

I am getting constant, ongoing harassing calls & voicemails

I have been plagued by this company continuously. Harassed with never ending calls & voicemails.

Somehow they bypass my ring tone straight to voicemail so it rings half a ring, leave another voicemail and yet I can Not call them back on the # they give me so I can opt.

Out. I'm beginning to wonder if a lawsuit is my only course of action.

ann r Ovq

Liars,Crooks and Theives

Updated by user Aug 28, 2019

The attorney for A2Z Capital Hal R. Ginsburg located at 215-48 Jamaica Ave Queens Village, NY11428

Original review Aug 28, 2019

This company is claiming I sign a contract with them in October 2018, which is a lie I never sign a contract with them nor anyone else. They put a LP on my property.

Right now I can't sell the property. I spoke to someone at this company name Tom (347-962-****) he said it is not him, it is his partner, which he refuse to name. Tom is asking me how much do I want to sell the property for, Tom also told me he can tie me up for 3 years in court. They also claim in the summon they put money in an escrow account at an attorney for me refuse to name the attorney.

I went to the DA was told I need a copy of the contract this company is refusing to produce the contract to me or my attorney. I am going to the attorney general, and 7 on your side

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Roseann Ebe

Did you ever sell the property? Did you take them to court? What happened today?

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Property management companies: What do they do? How much do they charge? Do you need one? Find answers in an interview with Colby Hager, a real estate investor, and expert who share his experience with property management companies.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article