A1leathershop.com

Just to give everyone a heads up. I purchased a jacket from A1leathershop.com for $269.00 and the jacket does not fit. I emailed them about the issue and they replied back stating that i should sell the jacket i bought from them on ebay to get my money back and send them another 145.00 and they will send me a new jacket. I sent all my measurements in as they requested and the jacket is way to tight. (i went to a tailor to have all measurements done). They supposedly custom make all there jackets to your specs. I sent them the second payment and the new jacket fits fine but is a lot lighter in color and is not the same quality leather. Also the claim CE certified protector pad but in fact they have no certification and when asked about it the will not return emails. They claim there jackets are all custom made but the first jacket they cut the size tag out of and the second jacket they forgot and left it in. Ive never seen and custom made jacket that was a 2x. Just don't want to see anyone else get burned by this company. I am stuck with one jacket that don't fit and they will not take it back. I found out the hard way they do not honor this policy! Refunds and Exchanges: We have a no fuss refund and exchange policy. If you decide your purchase doesn't suit you or it doesn't fit then we will refund you the price of the garment or send you a replacement. All we ask is that you return it in the same condition that we sent it, unworn and with all the original tags attached Please note any refund amount will be less the delivery charge on your order unless the item was found to be faulty or not what you ordered. Exchanges are subject to a delivery charge. If you require a refund then we will try to process that on the day we receive the item from you. Please note it may take up to a week for the money to appear on your statement depending on your bank or card issuer.
ID
King William, Virginia
Pros
  • First jacket seemed pretty nice
Cons
  • Very bad customer service
  • Will not honor return policy
  • Will not return email
Reason of review
very bad customer service and they do not honor there return policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article