A1 HERO - DO NOT HIRE THEM FOR ANY PARTY!!!

Don't use A1 Hero The Party Performers! Terrible customer service - they threatened to leave my son's 5th birthday party as we had to deal with a parent emergency and we didn't get them from their change room on time and pretty much ruined the day for us. Our friends and family and the staff of the venue saw how awful they treated us. Even "Darth Vader", his partner apologized for how Oliver, the owner behaved. Unprofessional and despicable attitudes - no leeway for bumps in the road. Give me a break - it's a kids party and they are not Hollywood stars, but pretty much have the attitudes of one. They refused to call my husband by his name and referred to him as roadie only. They also made passive aggressive remarks during the show aimed at my husband and other guests. To make matters worse, the golf course that we used for the party, just informed us that they punched *** in one of their lockers! Sorry to say, we were excited , but would never recommend Oliver and his company who take themselves too seriously. Don't use them, I told all the parents at the party and will be spreading the word.

Oliver is abusive and unprofessional. He subjugates woman and belittles anyone he deems less than.

He owns various properties.

He only wants your money.

This is living out his childhood dream with his various costumes.

Unless you enjoy abuse -

Don't use. Find a family friend willing to act the part of a superhero for your kids.

used the A1 Hero Company..the costumes smell of smoke and performer was rude with the kids

A1 Hero use them..but they are not worth the cost and the costumes smell of smoke

View more comments (2)
ID
London, Ontario
Reason of review
Bad quality

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article