Ron Williams/A1 Dog Training Company

> Ron Williams saved my dogs life. One year ago this week, my wife and I > brought our dog to Ron to be trained. We had rescued our dog about three > months earlier from a kill shelter and Philadelphia. He is a mix of Lab, > Terrier and Pit and is about 45 lbs. He had been abused and was scared of > strangers. He was fine with my wife and I, but did not do well around > strangers, or other dogs. He especially did not do well on walks with a lot > of people around. After a few months, we had to stop having guests over our > house since he was aggressive towards a few of them and tried to *** one > of them. We got nervous for our future with the dog and decided to call > Ron. We were obviously skeptical at first since we were entrusting one of > our family members for two weeks to a total stranger. However, Ron proved > himself as an expert for the first hello and changed our dogs life. Ron > called us within two hours of leaving our dog and gave us an update and > told us everything was going to be fine. Throughout the two weeks, he > called us every other day, gave us an update, and always returned our calls > promptly. When we came back at the end of the two week, we had a different > dog. He no longer is aggressive to strangers. He listens to commands. He is > obedient and calm around other dogs. And most importantly, he is respectful > of us, our home, and our family. We were very worried we were going to have > to give our dog back, but thanks to Ron Williams, he is a permanent fixture > in our family. Thank you Ron. You truly are a professional and are the > best. I would recommend Ron to anyone! And have. Ron's home is decorated in > dog training awards, recommendation letters from celebrities and > politicians, and pictures of him with these individuals and their pets. Ron > is the real deal. He is the best. Thank you for saving our dogs life Ron.
ID
Cape May Court House, New Jersey

Fraud - now going by A1 Dog training company

ron williams is now going by a1 dog training company he is a fraud - he has 5 counts of animal abuse and i wouldn't recomend a1 dog training company or ron williams ever have an animal in his care - there is no such place as a1 dog training company 609 e jacksonville avenue, villas - please beware tell the authorities if this man takes your dog or your money - he has a drinking problem and never attended cornell university - and he never attended any school except jails and institutions - these poor animals - i will be calling a1 dog training comapny to let them know -

I was a class mate of Mr. Williams and he did attend Ohio State and other University.We where teammates at this schools.I read what you stated and all of these Lies came from a Ms.

James in North Carolina.And she took him for a ride and is still at it.And also sued her.Your next, if not locked up first. Jim Taylor, Miami, Fl

James Caruso, You being charge for Slander and Deformation of Character. I'm a dear friend of Mr.

Williams and has know him for 35 yrs.And he is the Best Dog Trainer in the country and has never harmed any dog.And he is not A1 Dog Training Company. I also work for a law firm. These are personal attacks and he has never heard of you.The case that you are saying that happen is being over turned as we speak. And to include his ex-wife is this.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

GET A LIFE.I have found out who you are and where you live.The court papers are being printed up as of now. And you will be served, at once.

View more comments (1)
ID
Camden, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article