DON'T USE A-1 CARPET CLEANING! THEY FLAKED ON MY APPOINTMENT

I scheduled a carpet cleaning appointment, and the technician called to say he was running 15 minutes late (which was already 30 minutes late. He then pretended to get lost on the way to my house after I gave him simple directions to follow. He kept stalling like he was lost until it was so late in the day the office called me to reschedule. Bottom line was this guy got behind and didn't want to work later than his scheduled hours. He stopped answering my calls and let his manager do the dirty work. She was useless. I moved heaven and earth to be there to make that appointment, and this company totally flaked. When I asked to speak to the owner, the manager said, "The company is owned by a corporation." That means "No local accountability. I called Deep Steam by Central Coast Casualty (805-461-****) and they squeezed me in and did a fantastic job. I should have known not to use a national company with no vested interest in local customer service. Local small businesses can't afford to *** their customers off. A-1 sucks. Never again.
ID
Newport Beach, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article