Poor company to deal with

I used this company as a booking agent to place people into my Florida vacation home. They placed two groups of people into my house during the of month of June. They have not paid me for either guests stay. They were paid by both of the guests who stayed in my house, however they seemed to forgot to pay me. The owe me almost $2000.00. If you look into this company deeper there are a ton of complaints against them. Be careful with this company. If they do this to the home owners, what do they do to the paying guests?

I am the owner of A Plus vacation homes, this owner forgets to disclose that he had confirmed guest in his home from us and that he took guest of his own leaving our guest on the street with no home! We have all emails him confirming our guest, so it is true that we owe hime $2000 the only small thing he leaves out is that he owes us over $2000 for new accommodations we had to find for these guest and he still got paid from the guest he put himself in his home.

How sneaky can people be, if you complain and have the guts to report a company please tell the whole story as it you that left these guest on the street with no home to go to, and it was us that decided NOT to work with you anymore for that reason!

ID
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Loss
$2000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article