A Better Source Bio Fuels

A Better Source Bio-Fuels, A Better Source Bio-Fuels *******BUYER BEWARE****** *****BUYER BEWARE****** *****BUYER BEWARE****** DO NOT purchase pellets from A Better Source bio-fules It is a total scam. I lost over $1000.00 from them. They also just took off there phone numbers so you can no longer call. I have been tryong to get my pellets for over 4 months. all pre-paid through paypal. Steve beebe will call you back until you have paid. Don't bother with tobi willie (Buy the way he lives in Dunkirk ny and works at the AT&T store. He is useless. Charlie was good until he tuned his phone off and he is in florida along with steve. The,y will tell you everything is fine and and they can get you your pellets. BUT THEY WON'T. Call Email me if you want Wilsonealg@***.com I CAN;T STRESS ENOUGH DON;T BUY YOU WILL GET BURNT. Andrew

Hey andrew,

I had the same experience with them and am out $500 dollars. They do not call or email me back and you can not get ahold of anyone.

paypal can not get anywhere either.

They just send them and email. They are a scam and will spread the word also until I get a refund!!!!

Well that is exactly what happen to me Wilsonealg@***.com, I am out $500 dollars and have had the exact same experience. I have left several messages and emails and filed comlaints through Paypal, etc.

I can not get anywhwere. And yes they changd all the contact information and no phone numbers work and no one will email me with any type of response. He may claim a refund but is it true that you received one.

I still have not and I have checked paypal numerous times!!!!! They are a scam and I will continue to spread anything bad about this scam also, unless I get a refund!

I am the owner and you have been refunded. Talk some more b/s

View more comments (2)
ID
Buffalo, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article