Not happy with installation of new heating and air conditioning system.

The owner came out to my house and made lots of promises about a standard of excellence but in reality was not able to deliver much of what was promised. Plus some things I paid for were not even installed until I complained to the building department. I do not recommend. I purchased a Trane system that was installed on my roof. Little did I know that my sewer vent was not moved when they installed the unit. They just installed the unit on top of the sewer vent. When I talked with one of the gentlemen that was involved in the work he told me the owner new about the problem but just told the installers to mount the unit over the sewer vent and not to worry about it. It's a good thing I went into the attic to see where the vent was going.

I had a similar bad experience with a and p heating and cooling. They installed my system over a year ago and promised that I would have a very efficient trane hydronic system installed.

Well, a year later when my heat went out I discovered that they never installed what I paid for in the first place.

After a lot of trouble and loss of my time and expense they finally put in my hydronic heating system that I paid a lot of money for a year earlier.

If my new heater that they installed hadn't broken I never would have found out about the other item they charged me for and never installed. I guess buyer beware......

ID
Sacramento, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article