A & M ruined my 2 yr. olds b-day party! Mad Mom!

So my son's party started at 1-3. They delivered the birthday cake bounce house at 11. The delivery guy was super nice. But when they hooked up the bounce house it blew a fuse. Well we ended up getting that fixed.. no problem. Well then the bounce house still kept toppling over. We did get it back up, but it toppled over with kids inside (3 small kids 2,3, and 5 yr.old) and then it would not go up again, by this time it was 1:30. So I called the guy that put it up and said he is just the delivery guy and will have to talk to the owners. ok... All I want is the bounce house to work or I want my money back. The owner called and said I have 2 choices. I can spend another 50 for a generator to hook up too because the bounce house wasn't getting enough electricity or I can spend another 50 to upgrade. I was so pissed. The party was almost half way over and I was not spending another dime. She told me I could not get a refund because she had to pay for the delivery guy. Well I am in Newport for one and delivery is free, and 2 its not on me to get the *** bounce house to work, that is there responsibility to make sure my kids party is a success on their part. So the guy comes back out and tells me the motors that are on the bounce house are not big enough so he had to go get it. that took 30 mins. They finally got it back up and the kids were in it for all but 2 mins and it topples over again. By this time my nerves are shot. We ended up borrowing a friends generator to hook up to the bigger motor and it did end up working but by this time it was already 3. I felt like they should have given me my money back . I mean it was really ridiculous. Honestly I will never ever deal with this company and they should have been smart about it, because it was a kids birthday party with other mom's and dad's that could have rented from them in the future. They all seen what I went threw and was all in shock and disgust about they way they were trying to get more money out of me. If you do rent from them do not get the birthday cake bounce house because it is very top heavy and needs extra power. I believe what really set me off was the woman was so rude to me about it when I said all I want is for them to get the bounce house up and she rude when she told me i going to pay for the gas in the generator as well. It was how she said it I had to hand the phone over to my sisters boyfriend because I was about in tears. I mean this was suppose to of been a simple 2 yr. old birthday party. Instead I was so full of stress and anxiety. I will go with a different rental company next time or go to jump in Jax in jacksonville which is an hour away!!! I will also let everyone I meet know my story!
ID
Havelock, North Carolina
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article