Verified Reviewer

I want help

I was sending money but it didnt go so for now I really need help because that person need that money please

User's recommendation: ssebalamumedison11@***.com.

Reykjavik, Hofudborgarsvaedi

Lost my CDL

I had 2 months to get prescription glasses to keep my CDL. went to 947eyes in Midwest city ok. was a week and a half to get appt. 2 weeks for glasses said were a bit fuzzy. was informed needed to get used to them. 2 weeks wearing them failed eye exam lost CDL now lost drivers lic. went back to 947 eyes they said I need a diabetes test that is clearly the problem??? had test said no diabetes called 947 with results now they say com in and pick and pay for another pair of glasses???? I said I bought pair that are wrong prescription. met Doctor during his eye exam he did light test 3 times every time said we need to do light test ???? 3 times he asked if I had problems with last pair of glasses and told him never had glasses all 3 times??? Used eye machine to set prescription 5 min later did it again had different prescription ????? Cant say I would recommend them they did not attempt to make a satisfied consumer. they tried to blame me for there error.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Cons
  • Paid for exam and glasses and got wrong prescription

947-eyes - Contacts And Or Glasses Review

The problems started immediatly, ive never been anywhere that had this many issues in the short time of dealing with them. First i had my eyes checked for contacts and glasses. In the ad i read i would be leaving with a temp pair of contacts and i might have to come back later to pick up my glasses. So i get the contacts, i cant see anything 5 feet in front of me. They ask that i wait a few min to be able to see the Dr again. So i wait about an hour. Then find out the girl gave me a minus script not plus..... Then we go over to do my glasses. She pretty much left me on my own to find the frames. I pick 2 pair i like and she tells me no, they have to have bottom rims for my script. So i go back look again and finally find a pair. Shes in a big hurry, but tells me that they will be done by Monday. I thought i would get them today... she days one of the machines is down so Monday at the latest. (This is Thurs) so then i find out they dont have my prescription for the contacts they will be in next thurs. So i left with nothing. I called the next day to see if i could just puck up the paper scripts and have my contacts overnighted on my own. (We were going out of town for the weekend) they said sure come on in. So i do. I cant get me contact script because the Dr needs to see me with them in and Okay it. But i get my eyeglass script. I told the lady what had happened the day before and she was shocked that i didnt get anything before i left. Something at least close enough to my script that i could wear them until mine came in. So she fits me with something close. I call back monday for my glasses, no, another machine has broken now and it will be wed. So i call wed, hes rude and basically says dont call us we will call you. So thurs afternoon i call and contacts are in. (No phone call telling me they were there) Just for the *** of it u ask about my glasses, yes! They have them. The reciept i sign says the 13th this was the 15th! Oh well...i got them. She just has me try them on and ask if they feel good. I never looked in the mirror she never looks or anything to see if they sit straight etc.... I get home and start looking at them and there not my frames! I take them back in, go thru the whole story and she tells me to pick some more, this time the glass area are to small (which are about the same size as the ones i just gave them back ) This girl never goes to the wall of frames and helps me either. I find a pair but theyre $88 more than my others. Im thinking at this point i shouldnt be ask to pay anything! And still dont! Needless to say i would have to pay or get nothing. There are no frame withun the prices of the ones i paid for that will work. We are now at 2 weeks later and still no glasses!!! I never got the help i needed in the first place. I watched as other emplyess went thru drawers full if glasses trying to find a pair for other customers. One guy even went into the back looking for a certain color. I still think the $88 should be waved. Or have more of a selection in every price. Its not my fault none of those would work for my script. They need a full on make over for every part of the store in every area!!!
#1319596

I'm curious to know if you were at the MWC location, because they have terrible customer service. The doctor is arrogant and had to recheck 3 times.

They fitted for contacts to the closest they had in stock for the prescription, thus the trial pair was trashed.

They wouldn't fit for the brand that I have previously used and got fitied for at the OKC location. I am wondering if there is a bigger profit if they go with a bulk order of the brand that they prescribed, yet can't get the prescription right.

Product
947-eyes Eyeglasses
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article