Inis Yuu
map-marker Atmore, Alabama

Shirt was not delivered

I am a hard working mother who sent My adult son as a present Two Dundgeon and Dragons T Shirts!! My adult son only got one shirt!! Where is the other shirt? My son is missing the blue, size large Companions, Dungeon and Dragons Shirt!! This is my first and my last time ordering From them!! I sent them an email and they did nothing!! I called them and they did nothing!! I am very very unhappy with this Poor and unprofessional customer Service!! Please refund or replace or put a tracer On this missing shirt!! My adult son enjoys D&D and I wanted to Give him a present if two Dungeons and Dragons shirts!! I have sent them another email and I paid through PayPal and I will contact PayPal about this negative experience of Not getting any help from this company!! My hard earned money was used for This present to my son, 2 shirts!! My son only gets 1 shirt!! I should get an answer and get help From this company!! Nothing!! No Help!! I am very disappointed with this company!! Mrs. Eileen Brown/ Sad Mother US Navy Veteran Present was sent to my son Chris Brown Lives in Tennessee Why wont this company help me?? March 12, 2023

User's recommendation: This company does not help you!!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article