Horrible Customer Service Disgusted is an Understatement

If there was a zero or another type of rating scale it would be better the one star, which is too much. On 1/23/18 I went to this resturant placed my order, once I received my food in the bag, I decided to eat in the resturant while I waited for my nail appointment which was next door. The young lady at the front desk made a mistake with my order, placing the wrong soda in my bag. I did not realize immediately because I was working on my phone and the soda I ordered and the one she gave me both have similar can colors, they are green at the top. (Sprite vs Ginger Ale) so I popped open the can, then realized it was wrong when I went to opening the straw. I immediately took the soda to the front desk clerk to let her know it was the wrong drink and without a blink, I was berated, disrespected, told that its not her problem, told that I'm wasting her time, spoken too and laughed at in her native language with a follow coworker I have never experienced that type of customer service, never have I been treated in such a way. I will NEVER spend another dollar in this resturant. No one deserves to be treated in the manner I was for an error that was no fault of my own. Mistakes happen everyday, the difference is you correct it and move on. You dont disrespect your consumer's, I couldnt help but to wonder if I was a man or of a different ethnicity would my treatment have been different. Needless to say, I did not sit in there for another second, she changed the soda eventually as she rudely continued in her language, I told her she may not care, but I will never give my hard earned money to a disgusting person and business like this one ever again. No one deserves to be disrespected the way I was. For anyone that orders here, I hope your orders are always correct because the day its not and you say something about it, that front desk woman will show you how she really feels about you. (Depending on who you are and what you look like).
ID
Service
7 Days Restaurant Of Staten Island Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article