6x Express or Post-Rocket.com identify theft scam

I too was victimized by these individuals calling themselves 6X Express and Post-Rocket.com. They contacted me through a legitimate employment recruiting service. (I checked them out on-line and seen that at the time of my "hiring" they had A- rating with the BBB, today I checked and it now reflects an F rating and seen all the these reviews popping up about a scam.) Filled out an application, had a telephone interview, received emails from this these people Jeffery Stipe, Lauren West; Michael Davis. All from the same individuals commented on in earlier posts. I to have never been paid, shipped 14 packages for them, saved all the information and pictures as well; I still have the DB editor on my computer with all the information they provided. I was also contacted by Cabala's about Merchandise(GARMIN GPS) that was purchased with a stolen credit card. These people are running a major international scam as everything I received was either shipped to the Russian Federation, Germany, or Kazakhstan. I do not understand why no one has put a stop to this activity and why nothing is being done to protect the people they involve. They contract they send that is signed is legal and binding as I have had mine reviewed by an attorney. The catch is they are operating from another state and "hire" people all around the country to do the forward shipping; which will make it difficult to bring them down. They stopped returning my emails and attempts to contact them on Dec 22, 2011. In the mean time I "worked" for them and planned on paying bills with the money I earned. I now have disconnect notices for all my utilities and I am facing an eviction from my home; and the impossibility of having my identity stolen. Just for the heck of it I called the number listed on correspondence and the website and you got it the number is no longer a working number. These people need to be stopped!

I am another who was victimized by this scam. I left a job that was paying me about 2000 a month, bc I thought that I would be making more with Post-Rocket.

Only to find out that I will not be getting paid at all.

I now am being evicted, my child support is way behind, and my car is about to be repoed. So if you are considering joining this company please don't bc you will have similar results.

I'm in the same boat. Left a job of almost 2yrs for 6X.

Like you, I checked the BBB and they had an A- rating. Then I check 2 weeks later and they have a warning that they may be part of a mail forwarding scam. I got out after three packages, and I'm also now out of work. The BBB has them listed as being established since 1999!!!

Unbelievable.

I feel your pain. Good luck to you.

View more comments (1)
ID
Rochester, New York

Post-Rocket.com/6X Express SCAM!!!

Post-Rocket.com or 6X Express is a SCAM!!!! Lauren West and Michael Davis, if that's their real names will have you process around 15 packages for a "30-day-training period," then collect your I-9, W-4 etc. via a "contract," and they will obtain your Bank Account/Routing number for "direct deposit" for the fictional pay. I'm guessing they wanted to debit my checking account, engage in Identity theft...or both! I've saved all of the mailing/electronic data and I've reported them to the Att. Gen. for my state, the FTC, the Internet Crimes Division, the BBB and all 3 credit reporting agencies. The worst part is that they had me spend a month and a half not looking for a job! What a bunch of a@#holes!

Somebody said I should file a police report because they have all my personal information Jgaddy05 - Thanks will follow all your steps today... I feel sooooo violated and disgusted and I now have no job again... I want to scream!!

Hey Neetu - don't panic - just follow all the steps I did in my first posting - change your bank account and send out notices to the three credit unions right away.

I am also another one that got duped by them. I worked for the entire month of training and was to get paid today.

They took away my access for the DB-Editor and are not answering any of my calls or emails.

They have my social security card, my passport information, my driver license and all my bank information for direct deposit. I am freaking OUT..

Hey M...2345. Yea we'll just have to bend over and take it...it's the way for the working class. :( :cry

Their phone number was disconnected. Now it's back on.

How can they still be in operation with all the bad stuff written about them? I know for a fact they are a scam.

Law enforcement and the government are useless. Well the politicians are a bunch of scammers so it takes one to know one.

Yes C....poot it is a scam. You are now part of a credit card fraud/theft ring.

You can report them and take the goods ordered along with all the documentation to the police but they won't do anything about it. My advice is to keep everything and tell those bloodsuckers thank you because it's the only "pay" you'll ever get.

Heads up everone they're now going under the name "SmartSolutions" not to be confused with the company Smart Solutions, Inc.

in OH - I've forwarded the info to that company. Lauren and the gang are now offerring 36K annually (although it's miswritten as $36 a year)for a "logistics asst." I'll post a new complaint on this site with the fake job opportunity from Careerbuilder on it later today.

YEah I, shipping for them now.. well see where this is going..

if its a scam then why isnt it stopped yet.. they keep sending me stuff I keep sending it off.. I have copies of all the paperwork and convos associated with them. They have been under serious ddos attack, prob as a result of there activities overseas..

I received something that they said wasnt in their database. Everyone telling me to hold it ransom till they pay me..

if I dont get paid then.. welll...

Thanks everyone for the info. I just got a package today something was telling me it wasnt right. taking it to the police department

I think they are done. Phones have been disconnected.

It's possible they changed their name to 3V-transportarion.com. Looks like a clone of post-rocket.com.

I'm one of bozos who got duped into shipping goods for theses bastards.

View more comments (15)
ID
New Orleans, Louisiana
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article